Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game of the Year 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Rocket League

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I would have voted Ori but it wasnt on the list. Voted Witcher instead but I loved Ori more.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Hi Guys,
    I can't actually edit this list. If there is a Mod who see's this, could you add Ori and Dying Light. Also extend the Poll to the end of December please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ballyargus

Her Story gets my vote. Followed by the Cat Lady.

I've yet to play the Witcher. Fallout 4 is a walking simulator with guns, not a patch on the originals.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,052 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thread closed. It's not near the end of the year yet and after xmas we will have the boards games awards anyway. A poll is also kind of stupid considering you can't fit every game on there and it's only full of triple A games and no far more deserving indie efforts.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement