Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choice Of Phone

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

kala85 wrote: »
    Just wondering what you thought of the z3. Would you recommend it to other people to buy it?

Great phone, I'm just itchy for a new toy.
    Not had any problems with it bar the USB flap but I got a cheap replacement on Amazon.

Battery is the best I've experienced so far and the screen is a decent size.
    Updates could be a bit faster but we're going to get Marshmallow and the Sony skin isn't too obtrusive either.
    It has fast charging but I haven't got around to using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Eoinmc97

If you are looking for a good camera, good screen, sweet battery (with QC2.0 for fast charging) and a nice design, the LG G4 is the best contender here. It's €450 on Pixmania, (the leathered version) and offers performance, an SD slot, a removable battery and a stunning build.
    The closest contender for the price, is the Moto X Style, but that has a weaker camera and a worse battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Interrobang

Eoinmc97 wrote: »
    If you are looking for a good camera, good screen, sweet battery (with QC2.0 for fast charging) and a nice design, the LG G4 is the best contender here. It's €450 on Pixmania, (the leathered version) and offers performance, an SD slot, a removable battery and a stunning build.
    The closest contender for the price, is the Moto X Style, but that has a weaker camera and a worse battery.

What makes you rate the battery of the G4 over the Moto X Style? I'm dithering between the two, with camera and battery being my two main concerns, and everything I've read about both is steering me away from the G4 based on reports of poor battery life.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Patww79 wrote: »
    Did you sign up for the Sony Marshmallow concept? The version of 6.0 they rolled out for the Z3 on that is very good.

No, I heard it didn't have Tap to Wake so I ran away from it! It probably has all that ironed out now but no idea of they are still taking sign ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hutchy2014

Anyone know good places to purchase phones that have good customer service in Ireland?

Advertisement