Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free iPad mini 2 with Sunday Times subscription (18 months)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭retweet

Can anyone tell me if the ipad they're supplying is the retina one with fingerprint sensor.

It's the iPad Mini 2, it has the Retina display but no Touch ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

I couldn't get tracking to work either, but my ipad arrived an hour ago :D

Are you in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I pad arrived :) (In Waterford)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭guil

I'm starting to think mine wasn't ordered. Signed up on the 23rd but still nothing from Apple yet.

guil wrote: »
    I'm starting to think mine wasn't ordered. Signed up on the 23rd but still nothing from Apple yet.

Contact them on Twitter. The editor @roakleyIRL is helping anyone with queries. You can tell him that people who signed up on 26th have received theirs and you on 23rd and it hasn't been dispatched yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

Are you in Dublin?

No, I'm in Galway .

Contact them on Twitter. The editor @roakleyIRL is helping anyone with queries. You can tell him that people who signed up on 26th have received theirs and you on 23rd and it hasn't been dispatched yet.

Thanks. I've rang them a few times but I get more information from looking at a wall.

Has anyone noticed on adverts on Facebook, it says it's free for 3 months and also complimentary iPad. I just saw the same advert on @roakleyIRL Twitter account as well.

Has anyone noticed on adverts on Facebook, it says it's free for 3 months and also complimentary iPad. I just saw the same advert on @roakleyIRL Twitter account as well.

YES!!!!
    I'm gonna wait til I get my iPad then query that. They've taken 22.67 or something off me already so I certainly didn't get three months free.

Anyone unable to track you can track by shippers ref on dhl.ie
    Shippers ref is delivery reference on dispatch email.

I can see where mine is now. The joys of living in "a remote area where deliveries are not made daily".

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭retweet

I questioned them on that and they said "oh, that's without the iPad offer". I wasn't in the mood to argue with them at the time. It clearly states 3 months above the offer on the page.

• Advertisement

I asked on the phone yesterday as well and was told thats an offer without the iPad when it clearly states complimentary iPad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I can see where mine is now. The joys of living in "a remote area where deliveries are not made daily".

Turas contúirteacha é do iPad bheith ag dul go dtí "Mountain View". Nách é sin fearann na hárd-Googlers agus a lucht oibrithe? :-D

Unlikely I'll receive mine by Christmas. @RoakleyIRL got the order details for me. It was only ordered yesterday and is still being processed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

For those of you that have taken up the offer if you pop in to Dealz they have XtremeMac iPad Mini Micro Folio cases in stock.
    They seem to be good quality though I was't able to open one up as it was sealed.

http://xtrememac.com/product/micro-folio/
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/XtremeMac-Micro-Folio-Case-iPad/dp/B009VGKZIG

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

11214 wrote: »
    For those of you that have taken up the offer if you pop in to Dealz they have XtremeMac iPad Mini Micro Folio cases in stock.
    They seem to be good quality though I was't able to open one up as it was sealed.

Bought one yesterday it's perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Spoke with Apple today as I wasn't able to track my order other than seeing it was dispatched. Said it'll be here either tomorrow or Monday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Thanks op, mine arrived yesterday at 8:20pm :eek: now to get the ðealz case

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

What price are the Dealz covers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

pinkstars wrote: »
    What price are the Dealz covers?

€1.49

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

€1.49

That's some bargain

• Advertisement

Finally got a dispatch email. Estimated delivery is 29th.

iPad finally came today. A week after I got my dispatched email from Apple. Although the delay was I live in the back arse of nowhere :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Got the email today. Says delivery for the 29th but Apple always pad these delivery dates so I hope I will get it this week.

Strangely the tracking does not work at all.

By the way is it a silver or space gray they are sending out ?

Flaccus wrote: »
    Got the email today. Says delivery for the 29th but Apple always pad these delivery dates so I hope I will get it this week.

Mine was space grey

Flaccus wrote: »

I was the same but it changed from the 29th to by end of tomorrow. Just click the tracking number and it will bring you to the courier site, for me it was DHL. It wouldt work for maybe the first hour but there has been 4 updates since about 2:30

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

I was the same but it changed from the 29th to by end of tomorrow. Just click the tracking number and it will bring you to the courier site, for me it was DHL. It wouldt work for maybe the first hour but there has been 4 updates since about 2:30

Thanks, the email I got has a PO Number, Order number in top right corner and a Delivery reference number besides the ship to address. The only clickable one is the delivery reference which brings me to apples site and 'page not found'. I tried the delivery reference on DHL.ie and it says it was delivered to MINSK BELARUS and signed for yesterday!! I take it that's a coincidence. I tried the Order Number on Apples site along with my email address I gave the Times and nothing found!!

Ignore above. Tracking working. It's with delivery courier. Here today. LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

I was the same flaccus. Got nowhere with tracking but it arrived the next day. Got dispatch email on 16th (saying due for the 21st) and it was delivered on the 17th (evening). None of the links or tracking numbers got me anywhere

Got mine this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Tracking not working. Got email on the 16th. Mail claimed delivery date would be the 17th?!? Still nothing, am in Galway City not somewhere in the sticks :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Marklark

Anybody know if these are still in stock anywhere and which aisle to look for them? Thanks

Advertisement