Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW13 Captain

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Gone for Lukaku. Already regretting it but I won't be changing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Bolasie (SUN)
    Kane. Pretty certain at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

FHFC wrote:
    Kane. Pretty certain at this point.

Me too. 3rd gw in a row and he's kept his side of the deal so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Brought Kun back in and will be captaining him. Need a bold move to get me out of this rut I've been stuck in all season and this might be it, or it might be a disaster :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Other
    Bolasie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Think I'll switch from.lukaku to kane

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Vardy (new)
    Lukaku (c), Mahrez (vc). Gonna hold off on the Aguero situation until next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Lukaku (AVL)
    gw13 of the season and Hazard, at home to Norwich, has zero votes. How times have changed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Bolasie (SUN)
    Kane this week

Bolasie (SUN)
    On the Kane train choo choo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Costa (NOR)
    manual_man wrote: »
    gw13 of the season and Hazard, at home to Norwich, has zero votes. How times have changed

That may change fairly soon. I'm tempted on a bit of a gamble. Bring him in and captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Vardy (new)
    Kane may be the best option, but I don't have him, so lukaku it is.

Lukaku (AVL)
    PARlance wrote: »
    That may change fairly soon. I'm tempted on a bit of a gamble. Bring him in and captain.

this season up to now has been the most un-predictable i can remember. pretty mad goings on. definitely makes it more of a challenge. RE. Chelsea i'll be surprised if they don't turn things around, and yeah soon Hazard/Costa et-al could be flavour of the month. Not so long ago Kane was being written off by alot. Things change very quickly in this game.....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Costa (NOR)
    this season up to now has been the most un-predictable i can remember. pretty mad goings on. definitely makes it more of a challenge. RE. Chelsea i'll be surprised if they don't turn things around, and yeah soon Hazard/Costa et-al could be flavour of the month. Not so long ago Kane was being written off by alot. Things change very quickly in this game.....

I see them turning it around soon and my main option is Lukaku so I think I'll go ahead and pull the trigger on this gamble.

Slightly concerned about his midweek illness (and the fact that he's been muck most of the year) but he was sharp in the last match.

Lukaku (AVL)
    PARlance wrote: »
    I see them turning it around soon and my main option is Lukaku so I think I'll go ahead and pull the trigger on this gamble.

Slightly concerned about his midweek illness (and the fact that he's been muck most of the year) but he was sharp in the last match.

Chelsea did look much-improved in their last match, for that reason Costa has a stay of execution in my team - fixtures are pretty tasty right til Christmas - so if Chelsea turn things around i may be keeping Costa for another while yet (though that most likely mean being Aguero-less during that time)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Cmon lads, have a go. Stuck Willian in as captain. boom.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Bolasie (SUN)
    Shocked Kane is not getting more votes......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Going Barkley myself, not many other stand out options

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Bolasie (SUN)
    km79 wrote: »

I'll add mine to it now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

km79 wrote: »

Had it on Kane since I got him in for this GW,been stung the last 2 times I changed my mind so I'm sticking this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Vardy (new)
    Lukaku gets it ahead of Vardy

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Bolasie (SUN)
    Two reasons I'm not captaining Lukaku, first being it's Lukaku, he always seems to fail when the majority pick him as captain. Secondly, Villa seem to have substantially improved defensively with Garde (I know it's just been one game but it was City). I'll be going for Kane, only game on Sunday so it will make it more interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I agree Chelsea are going to turn it around soon and I can see a lot of people that are worried about aguero getting a lot more worried about Chelsea when they realise their fixtures. Is there really anybody that thinks Leicester who most of us are using up 2 of our 7 spots on will finish ahead of chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Bolasie (SUN)
    Give us a hat-trick Harry!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Vardy (new)
    Lukaku but not too confident as he often disappoints as the favourite captaincy option.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Vardy (new)
    I agree Chelsea are going to turn it around soon and I can see a lot of people that are worried about aguero getting a lot more worried about Chelsea when they realise their fixtures. Is there really anybody that thinks Leicester who most of us are using up 2 of our 7 spots on will finish ahead of chelsea.

I don't think Leicester will finish ahead of them but, at the same time, I didn't expect Chelsea's poor form to continue this long.

Lukaku (AVL)

Often times one or two of the 'smaller' clubs will get off to a brilliant start, but it's very rare they maintain that high league position. Leicester have been brilliant to watch so far, and in Vardez they have 2 top quality players, but i'd be absolutely astonished if they make top 6, let alone top 4. They have a lot of average players in their team, and all but one of their victories have been by a single goal margin (and many thanks to late goals and comebacks) - it stands to reason that this won't continue. They have a tough fixture list ahead of them and i predict a bit of a slump. I fancy Newcastle will beat them today. Chelsea have class throughout their team and i still expect them to turn things around and probably challenge for top 4, but Mourinho is the elephant in the room, and it's still a bit unknown HOW much he has the backing of the players, what with his various rants and the doctor fiasco. I'm rambling...

Costa(C) for me today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Bolasie (SUN)
    I'm on the Kane train

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Vardy (new)
    Harry Kane hat trick today please

• Advertisement
Advertisement