Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The dentists

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Went to dentist today to get teeth cleaned, A lovely lady was doing it, she was german, When i laid back in the chair and closed my eyes i kept getting visions of the german lady being a big buxom blonde in a white coat and saying ,ze hav vays of vaking u talk...I am all smiles now and still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,008 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Went to dentist today to get teeth cleaned, A lovely lady was doing it, she was german, When i laid back in the chair and closed my eyes i kept getting visions of the german lady being a big buxom blonde in a white coat and saying ,ze hav vays of vaking u talk...I am all smiles now and still alive.

Mine have been okay... although now that my new dentist is younger than me.. it makes me feel old.

The stories my mam and dad told me of the old dental hospital is the stuff of nightmares though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

Some very incisive posts in this thread.

Advertisement