Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW12 Captain

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

An 11.25 switch from BUIB to Mahrez and my All Out Attack chip had better work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

Bony(avl)
    Captaining Pelle went well anyways...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Bony(avl)
    gazump123 wrote: »
    Captaining Pelle went well anyways...

Stop and ayoze was my vc to add insult

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Not even an assist from Mahrez:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Sanchez(TOT)
    I am delighted I stuck with my guns and Vardy. Complete fluke in that Mahrez let him take the penalty but such is this game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭CSF

KDB(avl)
    I am delighted I stuck with my guns and Vardy. Complete fluke in that Mahrez let him take the penalty but such is this game!

We did speculate that this might happen, I mentioned that I definitely thought it would anyway. If I could take the Vardy 9 points now instead of trying my luck with Bony tomorrow, I definitely would. Hoping that I disagree with that statement at 3:20 tomorrow, courtesy of a 4-3 win to Villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Mane(sun)
    My Martial bet wasn't a complete write off but should have stuck with the tried and true.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

CSF wrote: »
    We did speculate that this might happen, I mentioned that I definitely thought it would anyway. If I could take the Vardy 9 points now instead of trying my luck with Bony tomorrow, I definitely would. Hoping that I disagree with that statement at 3:20 tomorrow, courtesy of a 4-3 win to Villa.

I'd wonder though would he have let him take the penalty if it was still 0-0 at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭CSF

KDB(avl)
    Ace2007 wrote: »
    I'd wonder though would he have let him take the penalty if it was still 0-0 at the time.

I think if he did at 1-0, then yes, he had enough faith to go with Vardy as more than just a token gesture. Vardy has a 100% peno record this season. Mahrez missed one in the peno shoot out recently.

Wouldn't be surprised if the hierarchy has changed after today actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Vardy(WAT)
    If the crowd hadn't booed Mahrez, he wouldn't have given it up. I'd think any goal to extend Vardy's streak is his, but otherwise it will be Mahrez per usual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'm disgusted I switched
    I wish the deadline was still 1130am :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭garra

garra wrote: »
    Picking the highest points scoring player in FPL this season (and arguably the best player of EPL thus far) as your captain does not qualify as having big balls.

Now if you were to pick Kane away to Arsenal, given Arsenal's mid-week drubbing, that would be a ballsy move. Or if you backed Coutinho at home to Palace after his mid-week rest & the renewed form of Pool, that would have a dollop of ballsiness all right.

Cojones :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Gone for Kane.

No logic or stats to back it up. Just going with my gut.

Grapefruits right here.

Advertisement