Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 Matchday Thread - Pulisball vs "Vardez": The Ultimate Battle

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

MarkSRFC21 wrote:
    Benteke looking like a serious option now

He's playing Chelsea, let's not get carried away :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Story of my fpl life sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Chelsea are absolute poison throughout the team, what in the world is going on there.

Its certainly a baffling fall from grace. Doesn't seem to be something Mourinho has a clue to figuring out. Shows the difference between him and Fergie I guess!

Ace2007 wrote: »
    to be fair though, if they had a TMO, there would be decisions given to Chelsea that haven't been this season, which leads to frustration.

It would change everything for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Benteke looking like a serious option now

Not really sure how you are coming to that conclusion, chelsea are muck.

look at all the other options, many of which are firing, for the price he is, he would want to be scoring a lot more in FF before he becomes a serious option imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

spock. wrote: »

From now on captain whoever plays Chelsea!

Next week - Big Jonny Walters :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

benteke yellow

lougal88 wrote: »
    From now on captain whoever plays Chelsea!

Next week - Big Jonny Walters :D

Do you think he's worth taking a hit to bring in for KDB?

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

jimmii wrote: »
    Do you think he's worth taking a hit to bring in for KDB?

Without a doubt.

I'm already consider TC for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

spock. wrote: »

True but He's scored two weeks in a row off the bench. A fully fit benteke in a klopp Liverpool side has the potential to be a great option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

I will take such enjoyment from selling Begovic this week. Useless shower of basterds :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Given how bad Chelsea were, I'll take 2 points from Begovic

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Not really sure how you are coming to that conclusion, chelsea are muck.

look at all the other options, many of which are firing, for the price he is, he would want to be scoring a lot more in FF before he becomes a serious option imo

His returns have been fairly decent when he has been fit. 4 goals and 1 assist in 8 games isn't bad, and in 3 of those 8 games, he played 45 mins or less. Throw in a new manager and a system that suits him, and imo he is a serious option taking all that into account.

Going to be hard to fit Tekkers in now alongside Vardy, Pelle, Lukaku & Kane! So many mid priced options right now its ridiculous. Nice to have a season without such a clear template as the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

If fit, Benteke is a much better option than Lukaku imo. Kane is another story, perhaps, though I think his recent hat-trick glosses over his earlier awful performances.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Going to be hard to fit Tekkers in now alongside Vardy, Pelle, Lukaku & Kane! So many mid priced options right now its ridiculous. Nice to have a season without such a clear template as the last few years.
    Now yes. But maybe in a month or two, if/when Klopp manages to make Liverpool "Borussia 2.0" Benteke will become essential ;).

iroced wrote: »
    Now yes. But maybe in a month or two, if/when Klopp manages to make Liverpool "Borussia 2.0" Benteke will become essential ;).

Sure tis only the now which matters. Its amazing how far they have progressed already if they carry on like this it won't be a case of just Benteke being essential we'll probably all have three Pool! Who wants to live in a world where everyone has three Liverpool players urgh.

Sure tis only the now which matters. Its amazing how far they have progressed already if they carry on like this it won't be a case of just Benteke being essential we'll probably all have three Pool! Who wants to live in a world where everyone has three Liverpool players urgh.
    Moreno has been absolutely superb. He's been flying throughout the game. He's be a great shout for man of the match.
    Moreno. Coutinho & one of Benteke/Sturridge if/when 100% fit :p?

After all, weren't most of us on the SAS and even some on the SASAS option when Liverpool should have been champion 2 years ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

here we go
    love a day with a lot of players in the 3pm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Gotta love Bentekes recent substitute contributions :cool:

• Advertisement

iroced wrote: »
    Moreno. Coutinho & one of Benteke/Sturridge if/when 100% fit :p?

After all, weren't most of us on the SAS and even some on the SASAS option when Liverpool should have been champion 2 years ago?

Should have been Champions :pac::pac:

I think I never went with more than just Suarez. Might have had Coutinho a bit as well. In a few years new players will think that Suarez season will have just been a myth!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    His returns have been fairly decent when he has been fit. 4 goals and 1 assist in 8 games isn't bad, and in 3 of those 8 games, he played 45 mins or less. Throw in a new manager and a system that suits him, and imo he is a serious option taking all that into account.

Yea but in comparison with other players

Vardy - cheaper option - 10 goals 1 assist
    Pelle - Similarly priced - 5 goals 5 assists
    Giroud - has 5 goals and has limited playing time

the above players are all in free scoring teams that have been scoring for fun this season - Liverpool on the other hand are average 1 goal a game. IMO he needs to show more before he's a series option, it would be like saying if Kane scores a brace on Monday that he's a serious contender again - based on his great season last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

I spose there's no where I can watch the Manchester V Palace match?

DakarVert wrote: »

Not a clue what you are suggesting but if its not on Sky all we have is BBC updates right....! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Vardy hits the post I think. Looks like an open game from what I hear.

Should have been Champions :pac::pac:
    If only Gerrard had screwed up his studs ... and not Liverpool chances :pac:...

As a complete neutral though, I'd have "liked" him to finish on a such long awaited PL title.

Leicester disallowed goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

DakarVert wrote: »

It's on NBCSN if you know where to find it.

I don't think there will be a pulis cleanie this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

5-4-1 here for Norwich who have no interest in getting out of their own half. Matter of time before City score. De Bruyne playing wide though.

Advertisement