Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 30th October 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Ivan and Chris make early mornings more bearable, they're 100 times better than 'Mourning Ireland'.

Head over to Lyric MrsD......

Marty even does jokes........;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

FG & FF is like Charlie and Dessie all over again. People thought it would never happen but it did ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Reminds me, better get the 20 bags of haribo in the morning.

God, I hope I don't not hear the doorbell tomorrow night.

In the recent years some of the feckers calling have got cheeky...eh your alright mister we don't want anything except chocolate bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Ivan still sore over his prediction of an Autumn election being proved wrong.

He's a shyte tipster.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Politics ends with a big pay off and a large pension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Ivan has HUGE hands! :eek:

M

The bigger problem is if nobody can live in the cities the economy dies as theres no workers to support it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,602 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Ivan and Chris make early mornings more bearable, they're 100 times better than 'Mourning Ireland'.

Yeah, but it suffers so badly when Ivan's not there. Remember when he was gone to the UK? It was tough going.

He's a shyte tipster.
    I have to agree, if Ivan is tipping it, you should go the other way.

3 bed semi-D in Dublin... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
    M

On til 23:55 tonight according to the Saorview or is it?

He's full of himself.

He got a golden ticket and got himself out of a lot of Capital SH....

Now he thinks he's an authority or even George Lee......

I know a person who was in SF and he left claiming he found out some stuff he didn't like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

He's full of himself.

And he is way off the mark in his political analysis.

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Yeah, but it suffers so badly when Ivan's not there. Remember when he was gone to the UK? It was tough going.

Ivan is fine, Chris is insufferable.

M

Who nominates the board? The government I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

RobertKK wrote: »
    I know a person who was in SF and he left claiming he found out some stuff he didn't like.

Was it Gerry and the naked trampolining?

M

Gender quota is a joke, 50% or so of people are women, what the fook is wrong with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Can't fathom out how this crook gets so much airtime. This is the guy who ran his business into the ground and left his employees high and very dry. Then f***ed off to UK to queue-jump the Irish bankruptancy laws, all the while moaning about "Poor me, look at me. I had to spend 12 whole months holed up is a flat all on my own. It was terrible, awful on poor me". F**k him, I really hope Karma catches up with him soon:mad::mad::mad:.

I think Oliver Callan is 100% right when he refers to Newstalk and Newsgob. I hate listening to a 'Bennis O'Drien' owned organisation. I've given up on listening to Hook but I can't part with Pat Kenny or Ivan Yeats but I wish they were free to speak their mind on all issues, they rarely say anything remotely critical of Dinny.

• Advertisement

Gender quotas belittle women.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,602 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I've actually used the trick he always does in interviews - say something to rile the other person quickly half under your breath before you bring up something serious - in work after listening to him in the mornings on the way in.

It works very well, they're unsettled and you have the upper hand straight away.

Was it Gerry and the naked trampolining?

Maybe he witnessed that :eek: :pac:

RobertKK wrote: »

Anyone who knows anything about SF knows exactly what that is about. The deck of cards will fall one day ...........

M

There should be a rule where if the IMF take control of your country everyone involved in that government and any relation to them should be banned from politics for life.

they rarely say anything remotely critical of Dinny.

Sure he'd sue them or sack them MrsD!....:rolleyes:

M

We could get the same cowboys in who lashed together death trap apartments to build some more.

There should be a rule where if the IMF take control of your country everyone involved in that government and any relation to them should be banned from politics for life.

Wait until you see SFs new policy on housing. A light touch approach to support the building of a large number of units. Where have we heard that before and how did that end up?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

For once it's nice to see someone from Cork win the competition

• Advertisement

Did she say CARK ?????? :eek:

Advertisement