Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you bathe your baby/toddler?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I was never able to get into a routine of bath before bed. I bathed my daughter about every 3 days as a baby. As a 2 year old now, she gets a full bath once a week, sometimes more and a shower every other day with me. She loves a play in the bath so I wish I could do it more it's just hard to find the time after work and before bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

pwurple wrote: »
    How do you manage this? Strip him off completely or are you extra good with your shower aim?
    I just take off his bottoms, and he holds up his t-shirt/jumper to stop it getting wet. It's fairly was because he goes the toilet in the morning before he gets dressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Makapakka

Once a week here too. Her hair takes 30 minutes to brush through (Afro!) so I can only face that once a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,717 ✭✭✭✭walshb

My 5 month old is bathed twice a week, and more if an emergency. I think every day is a bit excessive, but if the baby seems to enjoy it, or it is soothing or therapeutic for him then why not...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

My eldest got bathed every day when she was little.. My 5th gets 1 bath a week with her 2 brothers ( 5, 4 )and they get a general wipe every other day unless they get dirty.
    Hands face and teeth before bed and before leaving the house for school.

• Advertisement
Advertisement