Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caseys Centra Dublin Rd...stupid deli...

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Mr.Carter

Why didnt you complain to the ****ing manager so seeing as its happened previously, better to just moan online i suppose.

Stop moaning about my moan...m**n off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Mr.Carter wrote: »
    No...there was no sign there. I said it to the guy behind the counter....but unfortunately he had a blank look going on.
    I wasn't getting a ****ing salad either.

I see the sign everyday I'm in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Wegian

jenno86 wrote: »

Well f**** you Jenno, I was just about to post that

endacl wrote: »
    ****ing load of **** if you ask me. I'd have ****** **** ***** *** * * * *.

And you can quote me on that. *************************************!

Wtf.....I'm not that angry..you need help bro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

jenno86 wrote: »
    I see the sign everyday I'm in there.

Ah yeah but the ****ing sausages were ****in beside him. They were in his ****ing area. ****ing beside him.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 R1200RT

This is developing into the worst Panto ever:

"The sausages are BEHIND you!!"

****ing ****ing **** **** bucket **** biscuit.

I have nothing to add, but everyone else was swearing and i can't resist a good swear.

Great ****ing thread though ;-)

Next it will be....
    oh you want cheese with that, you'll have to go to the other queue over there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,249 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Only if you want cold cheese. Melted cheese is at the hot counter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Next it will be....
    oh you want cheese with that, you'll have to go to the other queue over there.

and so it FU(KING shud be

Ketchup?.....wtf do you think this is a ****ing deli or something.
    **** off to McDonald's if you want ketchup!

Only if you want cold cheese. Melted cheese is at the hot counter.

.......beside the sausages that you can only order at the salad counter....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Nice bit of publicity for Casey's which to be fair operate a fairly good deli....insensitive ****ing segregation aside.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Delicia

Nice bit of publicity for Casey's which to be fair operate a fairly good deli....insensitive ****ing segregation aside.

****ing good deli. Not for sausages though - they're ****ing bad for you

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

If there was no signage re where to queue, you should have complained to the manager or senior staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I use that deli all the time and to be fair, ( as a few other people have pointed out) there is a massive sign on the deli counter with arrows pointing to where you're supposed to be queuing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Asmodean wrote: »
    I use that deli all the time and to be fair, ( as a few other people have pointed out) there is a massive sign on the deli counter with arrows pointing to where you're supposed to be queuing.

That doesnt f***ing matter though, the f***ing s******s were beside him. Keep up.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭bobbyss

I stopped here to get a sausage sandwich while passing through Galway, I queue at the line where I see the sausages.
    After a 10min wait, I get to the deli person only to be told I have to queue on the other line for sandwiches....the ****ing in sausages are right beside him, in his area.... and the other queue has about 10 people in it, in fact there were queues forming every where because no one knows which ****ing way to queue for which counter..**** that, walked out the door.

Why the rant? It's not the first time this place annoyed me, went in there another time, there were 4 staff in the deli, one person was serving while the others looked at the queue growing......when it was my turn the girl served a guy she knew that just walked in... :-/
    They don't seem to have a very good system in place....wasting my ****ing lunch break :-(

I'll stop somewhere else from now on when I'm in Galway.

I have never been in that place but that is a situation that would annoy the hell out of me so I share your anger. I don't suppose they had helpful signs saying which queue to stand in? I suppose that would be too much to expect?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,249 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

bobbyss wrote: »
    I don't suppose they had helpful signs saying which queue to stand in? I suppose that would be too much to expect?

Did you actually read the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Did you actually read the thread?

No. I did not read all the thread. It wasn't until I posted that I saw other posts re signage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Signs or no signs, politely explaining to new customers how it works is good customer service.

But nothing beats the Irish customer service experience looking in to uncaring dead eyes of a husk of a former human being as they sigh morosely and take your money with a sneer for interrupting their reveries of life before their dreams were smashed and their lives wasted dealing with the likes of you.

I'm going to get a kick starter fund going to pay for a "Sausage Sambo" queue only in this place, and proper signs, 40ft tall with flashing lights on both directions of the Dublin rd.....whose with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I'm going to get a kick starter fund going to pay for a "Sausage Sambo" queue only in this place an poper signs, 40ft tall with flashing lights on both directions of the Dublin rd.....whose with me?

Hopefully the wording on the signs is better than in your post anyway.

Hopefully the wording on the signs is better than in your post anyway.

Saddo ;-)

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/948754-grammar-nazi

Thank me if you agree ben.schlomo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I love the mods on here though. They'll nip some harmless threads with some serious discussion in the bud before you can get a word in, but they'll let ****e like this rage on for days. They must all have been busy getting their costumes ready for Haloween. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Asmodean wrote: »
    They must all have been busy getting their costumes ready for Haloween. :D

Or queuing for ****in' sausages!

Advertisement