Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caseys Centra Dublin Rd...stupid deli...

Options
  • 29-10-2015 2:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭

I stopped here to get a sausage sandwich while passing through Galway, I queue at the line where I see the sausages.
    After a 10min wait, I get to the deli person only to be told I have to queue on the other line for sandwiches....the ****ing in sausages are right beside him, in his area.... and the other queue has about 10 people in it, in fact there were queues forming every where because no one knows which ****ing way to queue for which counter..**** that, walked out the door.

Why the rant? It's not the first time this place annoyed me, went in there another time, there were 4 staff in the deli, one person was serving while the others looked at the queue growing......when it was my turn the girl served a guy she knew that just walked in... :-/
    They don't seem to have a very good system in place....wasting my ****ing lunch break :-(

I'll stop somewhere else from now on when I'm in Galway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Mr.Carter wrote: »
    I stopped here to get a sausage sandwich while passing through Galway, I queue at the line where I see the sausages.
    After a 10min wait, I get to the deli person only to be told I have to queue on the other line for sandwiches....the ****ing in sausages are right beside him, in his area.... and the other queue has about 10 people in it, in fact there were queues forming every where because no one knows which ****ing way to queue for which counter..**** that, walked out the door.

Why the rant? It's not the first time this place annoyed me, went in there another time, there were 4 staff in the deli, one person was serving while the others looked at the queue growing......when it was my turn the girl served a guy she knew that just walked in... :-/
    They don't seem to have a very good system in place....wasting my ****ing lunch break :-(

I'll stop somewhere else from now on when I'm in Galway.
    You were in the wrong que so blame the deli. Ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

Haven't gone to the deli there in years.

Sorry to hear such poor customer service occurred in what was a good deli.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Mr.Carter

The ****ing sausages where beside this ****ing guy...read the post

• Registered Users Posts: 22,277 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Jaysus. You're a real diva when you're hungry. Have a snickers!

:pac:

I ****ing did. Were the ****ing sandwiches being ****ing made there? Or was it the ****ing other ****ing que that was been handed sandwiches?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

What was the other queue for?

I ****ing did. Were the ****ing sandwiches being ****ing made there? Or was it the ****ing other ****ing que that was been handed sandwiches?

From Opening post..
    "sausages are right beside him, in his area"

Sofa King wrote: »
    What was the other queue for?

There where two queues, one at hot counter, one a cold counter....then another queue started in between.....they have no system for when it's busy.

endacl wrote: »
    Jaysus. You're a real diva when you're hungry. Have a snickers!

:pac:

Hangry...
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hangry

From Opening post..
    "sausages are right beside him, in his area"

We have established the locations of the person and the sausages Mr. Carter.
    Now was he handing sandwiches to anyone before you in the que? Or was someone else giving out the sandwiches from a different que?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Take it up with the manager.
    Maybe they don't read the Galway forum and won't be able to fix it if you don't tell them.

We have established the locations of the person and the sausages Mr. Carter.
    Now was he handing sandwiches to anyone before you in the que? Or was someone else giving out the sandwiches from a different que?

There was nothing to indicate which queue was what, only that the sausages where at the hot counter...the other queue was about 10 ft from the sausages....So I presumed I was in the proper queue. Any how...****'em.
    I walked rather than spend my money there.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

biko wrote: »
    Take it up with the manager.
    Maybe they don't read the Galway forum and won't be able to fix it if you don't tell them.

Contact details here:

http://www.caseycentra.ie/stores/galway/

• Registered Users Posts: 36 mushypeas12

You were probably on the way to a water protest somewhere, people like you aren't happy unless ye are complaining about something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,249 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

How come horny is one of the words related to hangry? I suppose there can be eating involved when you eventually get served.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Ludikrus

You shouldn't be eating sausages.

Ludikrus wrote: »

He wasn't. He was in the wrong queue for sausages.

Keep up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

Que?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

You were probably on the way to a water protest somewhere, people like you aren't happy unless ye are complaining about something.

Do not knock water protesters or I will find you and water board you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I will find you and water board you...

You'll be charged for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Que?

post-8015-0-64423000-1436803604.jpg

J o e wrote: »
    You'll be charged for that.

Re-use, recycle....blah blah

I was on my way to your house...Mary said you just left.....wink wink.
    ....no complaints from Mary.

Ludikrus wrote: »

I live dangerously....I've eaten a rasher to two as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

There is a sign on the counter saying something along the lines of - Queue other side for sandwiches / rolls / wraps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Alan alan Steve

I do believe that is true. There is a sign over the salad bar. I'm surprised you didn't see it while you were waiting 10mins to get served

No...there was no sign there. I said it to the guy behind the counter....but unfortunately he had a blank look going on.
    I wasn't getting a ****ing salad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

No...there was no sign there. I said it to the guy behind the counter....but unfortunately he had a blank look going on.
    I wasn't getting a ****ing salad either.

Why didnt you complain to the ****ing manager so seeing as its happened previously, better to just moan online i suppose.

****ing load of **** if you ask me. I'd have ****** **** ***** *** * * * *.

And you can quote me on that. *************************************!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

After a 10min wait, I get to the deli person only to be told I have to queue on the other line for sandwiches....the ****ing in sausages are right in his area.... and the other queue has about 10 people in it, in fact there were queues forming every where because no one knows which ****ing way to queue for which counter..**** that, walked out the door.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Fjc54zM

Advertisement