Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where should future Tipp GAA forums go?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

The chart used to tell us how many people had voted?

It was more than the number of people who actually use the forum...hahaha

I think we could expect more than 70 users if we move the forum to GAA.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

Xenophile wrote: »

That doesn't necessarily equate to a better thread.

I think it's a bit ridiculous allowing non contributors to have a say in where we locate our Tipperary thread and I think a hidden vote is the wrong way to go about it.

I personally think we should start a thread in each forum and just let users decide. There would likely be plenty of crossover but more Tipp discussion is a good thing in my books

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭evolving tipperary

OAOB wrote: »

I think it's a bit ridiculous allowing non contributors to have a say in where we locate our Tipperary thread and I think a hidden vote is the wrong way to go about it.

I personally think we should start a thread in each forum and just let users decide. There would likely be plenty of crossover but more Tipp discussion is a good thing in my book
    I agree completely with OAOB

So we are determined to remain "The Club of Less Than Seventy"!

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭evolving tipperary

So we are determined to remain "The Club of Less Than Seventy"!

We can be both!

• Advertisement

OAOB wrote: »

I personally think we should start a thread in each forum and just let users decide. There would likely be plenty of crossover but more Tipp discussion is a good thing in my books

Its such a split decision that it might be the best thing to do regardless to be honest. I originally wanted to embed the poll in the existing 2015 thread however once the thread is over 2 days old it wont allow so i said id open a separate thread in the Tipp forum.

Ive a feeling the GAA thread will go nowhere once the Tipperary thread is open though

We can be both!

As Groucho Marx said "I don't want to be a member of any club that would accept me as a member"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

As Groucho Marx said "I don't want to be a member of any club that would accept me as a member"

Would that make us the club of sixty-nine??? We'd have plenty of people wanting to be part of it with a catchy title like that;)

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Jesus, The poll is tight at the moment :D Late goal needed!!

I want the goal to be on the side of the GAA. In other words YES to GAA.

• Advertisement

Jesus, The poll is tight at the moment :D Late goal needed!!

A hung Dail at the moment. A coalition may be needed.

Why on earth would you be looking for Clonmel Commercials in the mid west. Clonmel is firmly rooted in the South East, less than 30 miles from Dungarvan by the sea.

Vote for Tipperary to be part of GAA and you have immediate access to Club Championships.

Vote here YES to GAA.

And while the GAA page is open you can also express your views on subjects like "free to air" etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

39 all at the moment I write this,close it up and call it a draw.

tippspur wrote: »
    39 all at the moment I write this,close it up and call it a draw.

Am thinking your correct Tippspur.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=98108359#post98108359

Request to mods to lock this thread and the 2015 thread.

2 threads open in both GAA and Tipperary.

Request to mods to lock this thread and the 2015 thread.

2 threads open in both GAA and Tipperary.

Pity you did not create an open ended thread in GAA. Why not ask the mods there to take 2016 out of the title and make it open ended.

Advertisement