Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You get double your salary, but have to do your job naked

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

show me the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Garlito

Ha I would do it for half what they pay me now to be naked. I am mad hairy I would feel great and the boss would feel sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

I work from home most of the time so... Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

easy, just become a life drawing model in an art college.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭Teafor two12345

Yes. And I would enjoy every minute of it! Unless i was cold.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Massimo Cassagrande

I probily drop a spanner on me balls...so no

Try being a welder....:pac:

Clothes can make you feel protected it's true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

Sure, I'm already naked under my clothes as it is...

Hopefully I'd still be allowed to wear my white coat when I'm in the lab though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Massimo Cassagrande

Clothes can make you feel protected it's true.

Feel protected? You wouldn't be long horsing on a thick hoodie, heavy trousers and steel-toe boots if you were getting showered with molten metal droplets..:D If you turned up naked, double the salary wouldn't help ease the sizzling burns..I doubt too many people would fancy wandering around a building site in the nip either..especially in the lashing rain and cold..

This might be one for the Office staff..:D

Also whilst naked I would strut to the beegees staying alive........on my concrete

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Feel protected? You wouldn't be long horsing on a thick hoodie, heavy trousers and steel-toe boots if you were getting showered with molten metal droplets..:D If you turned up naked, double the salary wouldn't help ease the sizzling burns..I doubt too many people would fancy wandering around a building site in the nip either..especially in the lashing rain and cold..

This might be one for the Office staff..:D

It would be alright in an office though, unless you heard something like this

"I'm very excited about this new project"

Sometimes, it get slipped into the job description without their consent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3287084/Pervert-Saudi-prince-ordered-entire-staff-strip-naked-Beverly-Hills-mansion-s-pool-said-want-naked-p-court-papers-claim.html
    A Saudi Arabian prince ordered his entire household to gather by the pool and strip off because he wanted to see 'some naked pussy', Daily Mail Online can reveal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Imagine a refrigeration technian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭sonny.knowles

Maybe the muslims aren't such killjoys after all?

Maybe the muslims aren't such killjoys after all?
    I don't think that religion has anything to do with it, being part of one of the world's richest and most powerful families trumps just about anything else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭sonny.knowles

I don't think that religion has anything to do with it, being part of one of the world's richest and most powerful families trumps just about anything else!

Damn you dolanbaker, I was beginning to warm to the muslims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Hell no. I'm quite comfortable naked but I work as a dive instructor so would probably freeze to death.

On the shore it would be fine with me, I'm usually semi naked anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hell yeah, it'd be fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Our place can be a bit stingy on the heating so probably not...

Hah I would do it for free is asked - so money would be nice too :p

I have no problem being naked around my home whoever is there - so doubt doing so in work would be much of an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Not on your nelly. I work in an office and I've enough nightmares about the upholstery and what it absorbs from certain colleagues with clothes on never mind off. Some dubious stains there already.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

"Step into my orifice"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Stranger Danger

I'm in a nice warm office so I probably would.

I'd really hope some of my colleagues in here didn't take up the offer though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

My eyes scream no but my wallet screams hell yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Considering I can work from home if I want, then I'd definitely do this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

im game for it , the girls in the office might object though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

I would do it for free.

Hell, I would try it anyway and see how long I can get away with it before being ask to cover up

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm pretty certain that I get half of my salary to keep my clothes on.
    Otherwise I'd be just sauntering around the office in the nip.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

As a farmer - no. I don't want pneumonia and why would some pervert want to pay people double what they earn to see them naked. Can't they just go on the internet to see naked people for free?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭duffman3833

cant see the harm but i work with more males than females so not sights i want to see first thing monday mornings. But yes i wud

Advertisement