Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex with horse

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

La Fenetre wrote: »
    A nice family thread. When's the cry for "equality" ?

When horses have the intelligence of a functioning human adult, I'd assume. Peddle your agenda elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭sonny.knowles

Should be put down. The pervert, not the horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Sordid debauchery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

I'm not saying I agree with it, or that there's nothing wrong with a person who does it, but I really can't understand why beastiality is illegal and pruported to be such a massive no no.

If you look at animals in the wild, half the sex that happens there is rape, it's the way the animal world works.

Besides, I'm pretty sure no one consents a horse before they ride them (in the racing way).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Popepalatime

I never know if or when jokes about a vicious rape are frowned upon on AH.

Anyways, glad the judge could hold back the laughter, and awarded a proper sentence

It's best to avoid rape jokes, feel free to make murder and torture jokes though, the PC brigade are oblivious to this hypocricy.

Gongoozler wrote: »
    I'm not saying I agree with it, or that there's nothing wrong with a person who does it, but I really can't understand why beastiality is illegal and pruported to be such a massive no no.

If you look at animals in the wild, half the sex that happens there is rape, it's the way the animal world works.

Besides, I'm pretty sure no one consents a horse before they ride them (in the racing way).

The same 'logic' could be used to justify anything.

The same 'logic' could be used to justify anything.
    I was making a few points there so I'm unsure as to what part you're referring.

I was making a few points there so I'm unsure as to what part you're referring.

Sorry meant to only quote the second paragraph.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Horse it into me boss?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭La Fenetre

When horses have the intelligence of a functioning human adult, I'd assume. Peddle your agenda elsewhere.

Sorry, I'll let you back to peddling yours. Enjoy the bestiality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

Animals also kill each other in violent ways for a variety of reasons (eg alpha lion killing cubs of rival), but that still doesn't make it acceptable for a person to torture an animal, (as bestiality often involves abuse or cruelty and is an abusive act in itself).

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

Ghastly. Charles should be locked away for life!

Hopefully Camilla will make a speedy recovery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Azalea

I'm loving the comparison of someone forcing himself on a horse and inflicting injury on it... to two consenting adults of the same sex getting married. Gold. :D
    arayess wrote: »
    maybe he is mentally ill and needs help rather than retribution.

but I guess AH is only concerned with "nice" mental health issues where we can pat depression suffers on the head and say "shure didn't I like that facebook meme, more tea?"
    How do you mean? It's very likely he's not well (although not a complete guarantee) - I'd have thought lots would think that, no?

Medusa22 wrote: »
    Animals also kill each other in violent ways for a variety of reasons (eg alpha lion killing cubs of rival), but that still doesn't make it acceptable for a person to torture an animal, (as bestiality often involves abuse or cruelty and is an abusive act in itself).

The point I was making was if it's a normal thing to an animal it can hardly be called a horrible act, as the animal most likely doesn't give a sh1t. Of course it's a different thing if there's cruelty or pain involved but that's not what I'm talking about.

The point I was making was if it's a normal thing to an animal it can hardly be called a horrible act, as the animal most likely doesn't give a sh1t. Of course it's a different thing if there's cruelty or pain involved but that's not what I'm talking about.

We are talking about a single case that involved cruelty and pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ALiasEX

If you work in the right job beastiality is legal. eg breeding dogs for the blind (a woman on Me and My Guide Dog was attempting to **** a dog off but he wasn't happy about it.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

His poor kids, can you imagine the slaggings in school ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

josip wrote: »
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-34615001

How does a human cause internal injuries to a horse?
    Surely the relative sizes would mean that a horse could easily accommodate a human penis?
    Also, would a mare not kick out if she wasn't in heat?:

Classy gent!

Advertisement