Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% off everything in Mountain Warehouse

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Julabo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,812 ✭✭✭✭josip

unkel wrote: »
    ...Think of it as a Penneys for the outdoors :p

I thought that was Trespass gear?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Julabo wrote: »
    Looks like the same crowd alright, didn't know they'd branched out to N. America.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

My items arrived today, and they are too big. Can i changethem in the blanchardstown shop, or do i have to send them back?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Suckit wrote: »
    My items arrived today, and they are too big. Can i changethem in the blanchardstown shop, or do i have to send them back?
    Thanks.

You can change them/get a refund in the shop ;)

• Advertisement

tk123 wrote: »
    You can change them/get a refund in the shop ;)

Great thanks. i'll go there this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Suckit wrote: »
    Thanks.

can you tell me in what way please? As in are you normally a L and you bought L but its too big?

racso1975 wrote: »
    can you tell me in what way please? As in are you normally a L and you bought L but its too big?
    I bought two softshell jackets. One was good (a little large) and the other was too large.
    I ordered a size larger than I am, because in my wisdom :sideways: i thought that they would be a size smaller than normal due to their sizing chart.
    In short;
    I am large and ordered XL.
    Both came XL, although one is slightly big it is wearable. The other is too big.

I went to the store, they only had one of them in stock, (the one that was wearable) i tried it on in large, and was a perfect fit. However, i stuck with the XL because i preffered how it looked on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,853 ✭✭✭daheff

this shop always has 50% off stuff. Take the RRP with a grain of salt. If the "sale" price is good for you then its good value...dont believe its good value because a 'similar style' goes for twice the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Bump

https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/

50% sale on here again.

Avail of the favorable sterling>Euro exchange rate on their .com site with free delivery to Parcel Motel etc for purchases over 50 GBP.

Extra 20% off too with code ADVENTURE , works on sales items also,

Some great deals to be had!

ADVENTURE still working ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement