Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC 2015 Semi Finals

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,972 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Habana to break Lomu and Campese's records this weekend?

What record does Campese have? I know Habana has tied Lomu for most RWC tries. What's Mitchell on? 13?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

• Registered Users Posts: 38,078 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

is everyone gone crazy in argentina or are they more soccer fans there ???

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    What record does Campese have? I know Habana has tied Lomu for most RWC tries. What's Mitchell on? 13?

64 international tries, same as Habana. Joint second in history.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Nermal

You're not kidding. Mike Ross getting a jump on the defensive line in that first picture...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I don't know what Campese's record is, it's not try's, points or appearances anyway.

Mitchell 'only' has 10 try's, Lomu has 15.

edit: Ah, based on pickarooneys post we're talking about in general, I thought it was specific to the World Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,240 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

What are the kickoff times over the weekend lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

Both 4 pm I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭subfreq

Weather is leaning towards rain for Saturdays semi which will help SAF.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I don't know what Campese's record is, it's not try's, points or appearances anyway.

Mitchell 'only' has 10 try's, Lomu has 15.

edit: Ah, based on pickarooneys post we're talking about in general, I thought it was specific to the World Cup.

Mitchell has 14 tries.

• Advertisement

Mitchell has 14 tries.

World Cup tries ?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

ThisRegard wrote: »
    World Cup tries ?

Yes.

Ok. I was looking at the stats on the official RWC website earlier this week for something else and was playing around with the various filters and he's listed as having 10, still listed as 10 when I just checked there now.

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/statistics/player-stats

• Registered Users Posts: 5,972 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

64 international tries, same as Habana. Joint second in history.

Cheers. I knew Campo was second. Didn't realise Habana had joined him. I just read on an SA website that Habana had equal led Campo as world record holder for test tries on 62 and thought these guys are morons: Campo has 64 and Ohata has 69!

Speaking of records, am I right that Savea can go out on his own as top try scorer at a single RWC if he scores tomorrow?

Cheers. I knew Campo was second. Didn't realise Habana had joined him. I just read on an SA website that Habana had equal led Campo as world record holder for test tries on 62 and thought these guys are morons: Campo has 64 and Ohata has 69!

Speaking of records, am I right that Savea can go out on his own as top try scorer at a single RWC if he scores tomorrow?

Yeah, currently 3 way tie with 8, I believe

Pocock and Folau named in the Aussie line-up. I'm sure neither are 100%, but still a big boost for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭aimee1

Basil3 wrote: »
    Pocock and Folau named in the Aussie line-up. I'm sure neither are 100%, but still a big boost for them.

is this the real line up or the GAA lineup ?

aimee1 wrote: »
    is this the real line up or the GAA lineup ?

What's GAA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Looking forward to these matches. Smart cash has to be on ABs v Aussies. But Argentina have certainly muscled their way into being 1 of the top 4 in the world. They can trouble the Aussies. England would do well to forget about Scmidt and look at the Argie coach.

Advertisement