Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Slam or RWC semi final

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

RWC semi for me, but I'm still trying to figure out how to vote!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭aimee1

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Scotland were seconds away from a semi final and they didn't win anything in years

Barely win the odd game too. They won 3 group games which is more wins then in last two 6n

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

we're not going to do anything in next WC in Japan ..in that heat & humidy ...not a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

philstar wrote: »
    we're not going to do anything in next WC in Japan ..in that heat & humidy ...not a chance

Can I get the lotto number too?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,352 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Semi final closely followed by a slam. People suggesting we disregard the 6 nations is crap. Success in both is not mutually exclusive. Prior to winning the World Cup in 2003, England won 3 of the last 4 championships, including a slam in 2003. Success breeds success.
    We also need to do well in the 6 nations to improve/maintain our seeding for the next world cup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭vetinari

Eh, grand slam every time.

Strange poll, winning something is always better imo

Reaching a semi final and losing there would leave me feeling worse.
    You think Wales fans will remember their grand slams or semi final appearance more?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

If we're talking about being knocked out in a semi versus grand slam it's grand slam. If we're talking about semi final with the chance to go further then it's semi.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

.ak wrote: »
    Daddy or chips?

Yes :pac:

Advertisement