Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland vs Argentina, Millenium Stadium, KO: 13:00 [MOD WARNING POST #1]

Options
1575859606163»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

I'm sure glad that wasn't Paulie's last game for Ireland ........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Only luke Fitzgerald turned up. The rest seemed shell shocked. We were appalling the agries were unreal. Clearly better than us .

Really disappointed in the performance or lack of . Northern hemisphere rugby is in serious trouble. The way the club's have the power in England and France is causing problems.

I can never see us getting further than the QF in the future with the SH teams going from strength to strength

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Goldstein wrote: »
    Embarrassing failure. The worst in our history given thew supposed strength of the squad. They had them on 60 mins and threw the opportunity away.

Ireland, you let yourselves, Paulie and the whole nation down.

Harsh and not quite true.

The strength of the squad was exhausted by injuries. By your logic you could almost blame Paul O'Connell for getting injured and letting Paul O'Connell down.

I think the Soccer lads here have to reflect a little.

- they didn't go out to lose
    - they had short resources as it was
    - Argentina were sublime
    - We were battered by France 7 days ago
    - we're still the best team in the NH
    - We're well coached, young and can respond.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭grouchyman

Ah well. Thats it for this bandwaggoner til the six nations. Feel sorry for the players and true rugby followers on a disappointing end to this campaign. Just one question though, Whats the thinking on will Joe Smith (wrong spelling I know) stay now or will he look to move on?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

New post match thread now here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057509830 raed post one

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement