Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying a 2016 Nissan Leaf SV

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

well done

hopeing to order mine in the next fortnight

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

BoatMad wrote: »
    well done

hopeing to order mine in the next fortnight

Thanks
    Am I forgetting anything ?
    Application for Grant on-going
    Next is application to ESB for home charger etc.
    Electric Ireland for Day / night meter
    I have the E-cars app

baktag wrote: »
    Thanks
    Application for Grant on-going
    Next is application to ESB for home charger etc.
    I have the E-cars app

seems good to me

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭robnet77

Thanks

ensure you're getting a discounted price on the Kw/h rate, don't pay as high as 21cent per KW/h for example

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭cros13

robnet77 wrote: »
    ensure you're getting a discounted price on the Kw/h rate, don't pay as high as 21cent per KW/h for example

Yup good a time as any to negotiate your rates. And now any discount you get applies to your car's running costs too!

• Advertisement

robnet77 wrote: »
    cros13 wrote: »
    Yup good a time as any to negotiate your rates. And now any discount you get applies to your car's running costs too!

Thanks ! Was worth the phone call
    currently pay 0.1723c per unit

Switching to day / night meter going down to 0.1506 day time and 0.0744 night time

A very happy baktag

7,44 is very good is that a combined gas/electricity

The best I can do I think is Panda power, at around 8 cents unlimited KWH, watch for the small print in aertricity for amounts consumed in night rate on some plans

BoatMad wrote: »
    7,44 is very good is that a combined gas/electricity

The best I can do I think is Panda power, at around 8 cents unlimited KWH, watch for the small print in aertricity for amounts consumed in night rate on some plans

its with electric Ireland, dual fuel includes 15% of electricity and 11% of gas.
    Whats great is even though i have DD's set up , i still pay a standing order each Thursday (I'm paid weekly ) 11 euro towards gas and 19 euro towards the electricity which means my bill are always in credit

its with electric Ireland, dual fuel includes 15% of electricity and 11% of gas.
    Whats great is even though i have DD's set up , i still pay a standing order each Thursday (I'm paid weekly ) 11 euro towards gas and 19 euro towards the electricity which means my bill are always in credit

very good, Ive oil fired and hence cant get any dual fuel rated deals - sob

Advertisement