Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League Cup 2015/16

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,317 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Lucas' lead increases to 27-22 after bonus points added. His Willian up against Dann in tomorrow's early game. Will do next update after that game.

Goal and an assist for Willian gives Lucas a comfortable 38-22 lead. Alderweireld v Kane in the final game. I'm waiting for Spurs for a double bet so will be hoping both do well - clean sheet and a goal or two please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Collie D wrote: »
    Goal and an assist for Willian gives Lucas a comfortable 38-22 lead. Alderweireld v Kane in the final game. I'm waiting for Spurs for a double bet so will be hoping both do well - clean sheet and a goal or two please :D

Think willian is due 2 bps. So would give me a 18 point lead going into this game.

Have to be confident with that.

And we have a winner. Lucas leads 48-29 and bonus points can't make up that lead. Will throw the final scores up once settled but we have our champion.

Well done, Lucas. Probably your lowest score of the competition but a win is a win.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Well done Lucas. I seem to remember you winning a previous competition also or I mistaken.
    Will you make it part of your signature ( league cup champion 15/16)?

• Advertisement

Woo winner.

Thanks again for a well run competition.

I know a couple of lads said they were putting up prize money.
    I don't want or need it, donate it to a charity they'll get better use out of it than me.

Well done Lucas. I seem to remember you winning a previous competition also or I mistaken.
    Will you make it part of your signature ( league cup champion 15/16)?

I don't think I've won anything before on here.
    Its going on my headstone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Woo winner.

I don't want or need it, donate it to a charity they'll get better use out of it than me.

Congratulations.

I was putting up €50. If you want it given to charity, pick the charity and ill pay it in your name.

In the interest of complete accuracy final score after bonuses added is 53-29.

Fair play to the guys putting up prize money and very generous of Lucas to have it donated. If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion that some of it go to the Beaumont Hospital Foundation or Lucas' local hospice?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Woo winner.

I had 75 up on offer. Will donate to Dogstrust unless you have a charity that you are more preferable towards. It is yours to use as you see fit after all.

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    I had 75 up on offer. Will donate to Dogstrust unless you have a charity that you are more preferable towards. It is yours to use as you see fit after all.

Yeah Dogs trust is a good one.

Yeah Dogs trust is a good one.

€50 donation made to Dogs Trust

€50 donation made to Dogs Trust

Other post doesn't show the donation

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Great gesture and congratulations!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Finally got around to sorting this. 75 donated as mentioned. Still waiting to get a more specific email like the one above.

Advertisement