Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RSA ?? v ?? USA

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Jacovs

I assume people would be in the same situation for the opposite QFs and they could probably do swapsies. Social Media is usually good for that kind of thing.

Probably another reason why winners and runners up from pools A and B play their QF in twickenham, and pools C and D play in Cardiff. Least people wont have to scramble for accommodation in different cities, just the tickets to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,961 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

im 80 kgs. a whippet.

im not back tracking. i am not denying that when i go up to catch a ball i want to flatten anyone near me. its either that or be flattened myself.
    what I'm saying is it isn't dirty.

I get what you're saying NMS. Hit them hard, rattle their cage, ring their bell, let them know you're there and running into you will hurt. We're not talking about flying head butts, high shots or roundhouse kicks to the face. When a kick goes up you time it so the catcher (with his feet on the ground) gets you and the ball at the same time and you flatten him.

When I played loose-forward, one of my coaches always told me to get my first hit on the HB/OH in early even if it's late. I know it want legal but they were looking out for me after that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

.ak wrote: »
    Well today I learned you can add flags into thread titles...

Here is how it looks on Safari

364914.png

Rippling flags!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

First nil of the WC. Kind of sad, I hate seeing a team get absolutely nothing for their efforts.

Then again, they didn't put out a strong team.

And they missed two penalties.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

efb wrote: »
    Here is how it looks on Safari

364914.png

Rippling flags!
    I just see the letters ZA in big and blue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I just see the letters ZA in big and blue

safari ftw :D

efb wrote: »
    safari ftw :D

Hipsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Jacovs wrote: »
    Probably another reason why winners and runners up from pools A and B play their QF in twickenham, and pools C and D play in Cardiff. Least people wont have to scramble for accommodation in different cities, just the tickets to worry about.
    There should probably be a way fans could swap their tickets through an official source because relying on social media or other forms of p2p ticket sales would be a licence to print money for scam artists and counterfeiters

Advertisement