Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish TV Adverts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,723 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

G_R wrote: »
    Rachel and Steve from Bank of Ireland need to be stopped.

I like those ads- they are funny... unlike the AIG adverts!

eamonnq wrote: »
    The CHILL insurance ads are ones that make me switch channels until they are over, and when I need insurance I won't be going anywhere near them!!

I love those ads- they are funny... unlike the AIG adverts! - I like the one where the 2 women start fighting at the cafe table of who's gonna pay the bill - lol

I bought a McMor because the advert made it sound delicious.

It wasn't wrong either, it was ****ing gorgeous.

See now I wouldnt buy one due to the advert .. but I would due to your wonderful endorsement lol :) - you should get some kind of reward for that because your more effective than the ad. #triedtestedandlikedandapproved

flazio wrote: »
    You know that AIB ad where the young lad throws a ball into the yard to suss out the neighbour, Oh how I wish it was Rachel and Steve who lived there.

Steve and Rachel ;)

I like the Aldi ads where the father is choking on smoke from the barbecue and the woman who goes by, bye, by bye bye, on the phone - so true! :)

• Advertisement

that feckin' moody teenager on the Goodfellows advert "uh like, your weird!" - i'd lock her in her room if she spoke to me like that! - not reward her with bloody pizza at dinnertime! - no wonder kids grow up not respecting their elders now with adverts like that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I love those ads- they are funny... unlike the AIG adverts! - I like the one where the 2 women start fighting at the cafe table of who's gonna pay the bill - lol

:eek:

The one they ripped from Father Ted ??

:eek:

The one they ripped from Father Ted ??

thats the one :) - good craic

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Mr.Goodman

'Morgan! turn on the heating'.

'Oh! daddy!'.

Always liked that add can't remember what it is for though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

thats the one :) - good craic

You need to get out more!!

• Advertisement

You need to get out more!!
    wish i had a euro every time someone has told me 'i need to get out more' :)

Mr.Goodman wrote: »
    'Morgan! turn on the heating'.

'Oh! daddy!'.

Always liked that add can't remember what it is for though.

Renault

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Print advertising and digital influence me. I switch off the radio during ads and any tv I watch these days is usually on a sky+ record.

i see they are 'recycling' some of last years Christmas ads like the Three cloud one and Dunnes Stores and lidl ones - the little girl who has everything has received the same cloud for the second year running, but she still looks just as surprised in the advert :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Heresjonny

the new laya health care advert
    I rolled down a grassy field and got limes disease from ticks in the grass and had to go abroad (germany) for proper diagnosis great product highly recommend

Advertisement