Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you abide by a Union suggestion to not vote FG/Lab in General Election?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Whoa whoa whoa. Let's reel this in a bit. Either this thread returns to the topic of it's title, or it gets locked. Let's all cool down a bit. If you want to discuss politics in general and in depth, may I suggest the Politics forum. Worth noting that their moderation is a lot stricter than most other forums on boards. Read their charter before you get stuck in.

You are not a moderator of this forum. If you have a problem with someone's post, or feel a thread is going completely off topic, you click this button on the post report.gif. Back-seat modding is against the charter.

Katydid, if you have a problem with someone, you report the post. Posts with this level of aggression in the future will get you carded or banned or both.

Also a reminder that discussing moderation on thread is against the charter. You PM the mod in question. Thanks

I have no problem with anyone and no reason to report a post. I simply suggested that he should not be so sensitive. How is that aggression?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

You do not discuss mod actions on thread. Please see the relevant part of the T&L charter below
    Criticising how the forum is moderated on-thread is unfair to mods who do this job voluntarily. As above, if you have an issue with a mod take it up by PM or report the post.

Advertisement