Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Needs - letter from Parish Priest

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Our local priest was helicoptored in last year from Poland, so I'm not sure how that would work. It appears to me that they get moved around a bit, in a similar way that Garda are posted to different areas for a while.

They generally keep records, ie baptism communion etc. So the priest can check the records and maybe append copies as proof.

Same as a letter from a school to confirm enrollment for the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

Our local priest was helicoptored in last year from Poland, so I'm not sure how that would work. It appears to me that they get moved around a bit, in a similar way that Garda are posted to different areas for a while.

Sorry
    "Most are seen as people of knowledge of the area.

Ours has been here all his life as well as most adjoining parishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 frank_mc

I have a sample letter for you OP, it was my friend's one (I've removed the names etc) I'll PM you

Hi stickybookmark.

Would it be possible for you to pm me a copy of this letter as I have to send onemail in to my local council and don't know where to start!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dellyb

frank_mc wrote: »
    Hi stickybookmark.

Would it be possible for you to pm me a copy of this letter as I have to send onemail in to my local council and don't know where to start!

Thanks.

Glad to hear there are other people out there who are in a similar situation and a bit clueless as to whats required as "evidence" for the council that you are a valued member of society!! I am currently in the middle of the process and I'm totally in the dark as to what this letter should contain. Is there any chance ye would be so good as to share the information/ sample letter. Id really appreciate it! Good luck to every1 on the hunt for planning permission!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 msbolander

I have a sample letter for you OP, it was my friend's one (I've removed the names etc) I'll PM you

would you mind sending me a copy of this letter please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 granddesigner

Hi stickybookmark,

I am in the process of gathering evidence of local needs, would it be possible to send on the sample of the letter you have. It will serve as a good comparison to ensure my letters have captured all details.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Former Great

Stickybookmark i would be grateful if u or anyone else on here could PM me on the draft .Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Former Great

Can anyone help with this

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Don’t ‘bump’ threads please. Especially two year old ones.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement