Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread III

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Tuesday
    Barca/Celtic Double

Wednesday
    Real Madrid Single

Thursday
    Sevila +1.5/Liverpool +2.5 Double

Adding in:
    Over 9.5 Corners Psg v Man City

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

cerro v sportivo over 2.5 and btts 21/20

medium stake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Would torres be suspended for their away game to espanyol or is it just the next leg home to barca?

Same goes to ramos tomorrow night?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Deportivo Tachira v Emelec Over 2.5 Goals 11/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Would torres be suspended for their away game to espanyol or is it just the next leg home to barca?

Same goes to ramos tomorrow night?

European bans can't carry over to domestic competitions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Fancy both favs tomorrow night -0.75

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

keano25 wrote: »
    Barcelona and Bayern to win evens with Ladbrokes. Max 31.50 bet.

Anyone else get free money?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,686 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

keano25 wrote: »
    Anyone else get free money?

Did you watch either match? Hardly free money.

I did. It came in.. free money. Nervy, but still free money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I don't know How the Bayern/Benfica game ended 1-0. Some very decent chances missed by both sides

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

evosteo wrote: »
    cerro v sportivo over 2.5 and btts 21/20

medium stake

2-1 cerro 80min

both down to 10 men

• Registered Users Posts: 14,160 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Got my days missed up...though fc seoul/shandong match was wed, was last night (local time) instead, and was apparently a crappy 0-0 so didnt miss much.

Jeonbuk away to binh dong, won the reverse at home 2-0, havent been scoring much this season in the afc or the league. Under 2.5 gls looks big @2.7. Bing dong's only other home gane in afc champs league was a 1-1 draw to jianing, who beat jeonbuk at home.

R. Madrid and PSG to win. 2/1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Any value to be had in the Asian Champions League??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

I was looking at the odds on Bayern to qualify last night. They are @1.12 on betfair.

Will be looking to lay this for a decent amount. They are only one up and have to travel away to a very in form Benfica.

Bayern are the obvious favourite in the fixture but Guardiola has exited the champions league with walloppings from Barcelona and Real this last two years. Two superior teams to Benfica - but Benfica don't have to bash a load of goals past them like Barca and Real did.

Bayern scraped past Juve in the last round but they had home advantage in the second leg then. I don't think it's out of question that Benfica can go through and will be happy to take on odds like that.

Oh yeah and Xavi Alonso to be booked :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,160 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

retalivity wrote: »
    Got my days missed up...though fc seoul/shandong match was wed, was last night (local time) instead, and was apparently a crappy 0-0 so didnt miss much.

Jeonbuk away to binh dong, won the reverse at home 2-0, havent been scoring much this season in the afc or the league. Under 2.5 gls looks big @2.7. Bing dong's only other home gane in afc champs league was a 1-1 draw to jianing, who beat jeonbuk at home.

Jaysus, busted within 29mins. Sorry for anyone that followed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,884 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

:( At least I can reclaim some of my losses with a +2.0 AH for Binh Dong.

I'm seconding the request for AFC CL tips, I did a +0.5 AH bet on Melbourne Victory away to Suwon. Personally I think Gamba Osaka are due a win at home to Shanghai, they lost their lost 3 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I was looking at the odds on Bayern to qualify last night. They are @1.12 on betfair.

Will be looking to lay this for a decent amount. They are only one up and have to travel away to a very in form Benfica.

Bayern are the obvious favourite in the fixture but Guardiola has exited the champions league with walloppings from Barcelona and Real this last two years. Two superior teams to Benfica - but Benfica don't have to bash a load of goals past them like Barca and Real did.

Bayern scraped past Juve in the last round but they had home advantage in the second leg then. I don't think it's out of question that Benfica can go through and will be happy to take on odds like that.

Oh yeah and Xavi Alonso to be booked :pac:

I like your thinking there dio, was thinking exactly the same on barca at 1.29 myself or even athletico o/r at 22s
    I'll lay bayern also, sure at that price there'll be a nice return for a small outlay
    athletico winning 1-0 next time will see them through which is also very possible imo, prob would have won that match last night with torres
    I think barca have been very poor last two games now which worries me a little as them winning outright is the last leg of an 8/1 treble for me

I'd be inclined to stick with real at 53/10 as its a bit of value compared to the two above and they looked nailed on to be in the semis at the very least

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Rabotnicki DC @ 2.15 small bet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,884 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

:( At least I can reclaim some of my losses with a +2.0 AH for Binh Dong.

I'm seconding the request for AFC CL tips, I did a +0.5 AH bet on Melbourne Victory away to Suwon. Personally I think Gamba Osaka are due a win at home to Shanghai, they lost their lost 3 games.

G-Osaka lost 2-0, Melbourne had to suffer a barrage of 15 Suwon corners to hang onto a 1-1 draw, so I recouped my G-Osaka losses there. I'm not risking any more of my bet365 funds until PSG vs Man City tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Did you watch either match? Hardly free money.

Was 10/11 the double in most places so out to evens for 31.50 isn't a big enhancement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

I really like PSG and BTTS @3.6

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Fancy there to be a few goals tonight in both matches. BTTS and over 2.5 double @ 10/3ish for me.

shmeee wrote: »
    Was 10/11 the double in most places so out to evens for 31.50 isn't a big enhancement.

Jesus, sorry lads seem to have upset a lot of ye.. I'll go to the corner and think about what I've done..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

mailburner wrote: »
    I like your thinking there dio, was thinking exactly the same on barca at 1.29 myself or even athletico o/r at 22s
    I'll lay bayern also, sure at that price there'll be a nice return for a small outlay
    athletico winning 1-0 next time will see them through which is also very possible imo, prob would have won that match last night with torres
    I think barca have been very poor last two games now which worries me a little as them winning outright is the last leg of an 8/1 treble for me

I'd be inclined to stick with real at 53/10 as its a bit of value compared to the two above and they looked nailed on to be in the semis at the very least

Hadn't looked at the Barca price at all but I will definitely be taking that on for a lay too. Cheers for the heads up Mail. That Real outright price is tasty too. Strongly considering them for a double tonight with PSG. I see a few others on here thinking same too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,686 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

shmeee wrote: »

When pp added boro for 3/1 treble, it was hard not to get on it as it represented good value.

Ironically, the 'weakest ' part of the treble, boro, sailed in compared to Bayern and Barca.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

2.75 for the psg/Madrid double. Gonna wait and see what enhancement paddy puts up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

V6ppkBL.png

V6ppkBL.png

Thinking of doing the same, might do 2-1 aswell in each game.
    Will probably get on pp bet whgen it comes up as it should have PSG/Real in it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

PP enhancing Madrid/PSG to 5/2 from 7/4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement