Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Fri 25 Sept

Options
  • 24-09-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,603 ✭✭✭✭

So, here's a question...

If you had the man responsible for the country's entire health system, the man commonly referred to as the very best hurler in the history of the game, and a fella who pedals cheap "magic" tricks and relentless self promotion on your show, who would you give top billing to?

Put your hand down, RTE's Aertel, I already know your answer.

Keith Barry, mentalist etc., is in to show us what's new in his world. I'm guessing not a huge heap, since we saw him near the end of last season. God, I hope it's more people pretending to be hypnotised and talking Martian. "Bleep bleep bleep.." Awesome.

Minister for Health Leo Varadkar "will be talking politics and his personal life", which at least might have some substance.

Genuine amazing person Henry Shefflin will be on. In the All Ireland Championship, he has won more winners medals than he has lost games. You hear talk of splitting Dublin into two teams, because they have won three in football since 1995. He has ten.

I don't know anything about this next guest, so here's Aertel again. "Damo and Ivor star Jules Coll will also feature, tellin Tubridy about her amazing 9 stone weight loss." Super awesome.

No mention of misery, unless they go to town on obesity.

Anyway, enjoy.

(No kittehs, I know, I know. Sorry, dudes).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

F5IUduq.png

• Registered Users Posts: 55,191 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Keith Barry, again? WTF.....

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

dog-flower.gif

Hypnotizing puppeh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Keith Barry, mentalist etc., is in to show us what's new in his world. I'm guessing not a huge heap, since we saw him near the end of last season. God, I hope it's more people pretending to be hypnotised and talking Martian. "Bleep bleep bleep.." Awesome.

The problem with Keith Barry is not that he was on a few months ago....the problem is, no matter how infrequently he's on, he'll do something that Derren Brown was doing 5 years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Keith Barry must hide in the toilets for a few weeks and come out every now and then for the canteen food and the LLS.............

See you later folks!! :)

I'm sure Leo is delighted that the farmers want a gay Taoiseach. He'll be telling us all about the John Deere's I suppose.................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Surprised no guests from the cast of Clean Break that starts Sunday night, perhaps they are going on Raymonds show tomorrow night.

Surprised no guests from the cast of Clean Break that starts Sunday night, perhaps they are going on Raymonds show tomorrow night.

Raymond who shafted Brendan's show will get all the "Big" names for this season AD!!.....;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Laois_Man wrote: »
    The problem with Keith Barry is not that he was on a few months ago....the problem is, no matter how infrequently he's on, he'll do something that Derren Brown was doing 5 years ago!

Keith Barry appears every year on Tubridy. Every time he does the same old hypnosis psychic thing. A big U-turn for a man who was once the biggest critic of this stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Genuine amazing person Henry Shefflin will be on. In the All Ireland Championship, he has won more winners medals than he has lost games. You hear talk of splitting Dublin into two teams, because they have won three in football since 1995. He has ten.

Another classic Tubs sports interview, no doubt. So Henry, you played hurling. Is that the game with the stick?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

..................Genuine amazing person Henry Shefflin will be on........................

Isn't he widely regarded as an arsehole? Or was that another hurler? I remember reading it somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Laois_Man wrote: »

The problem is that Keith Barry is a charisma black hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

sabat wrote: »
    Isn't he widely regarded as an arsehole?

Some might say that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Howdy y'all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

evening all

Howdy y'all! :)

Are ye togging out for tomorrow for the sasanach WM??....:P

Did ye all see that sun in the West tomorrow lads??....

It's all happening......Wait.......I just heard misery announced........... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Vidjo_Star

I'm topping up my Whiskey & Coke to watch this, I'm gonna need it I think.

I'm presuming Henry has a book for Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

If there was a cure for all cancers RTE TV and radio would have to shut down .

Will the man who has weeks to live be before or after the competition?..........

Let "decency" start tonight....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Henry Shefflin?? Leave it out, get the Dubs on ffs!!!!

Who is this now?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Fair play to her but it's a little like VW cheating the emissions tests by losing weight using the gastric band.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Vidjo_Star

Jesus she looks well, ah hold on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Evening all.

How can he be interviewing the greatest ever hurler? Christy Ring is no longer with us.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Good evening fellow Dubs and residents of the other 31 counties that didn't win Sam Maguire this year.

Altogether now.....COME ON you boys in blue, come on you boys in blue, come you boys, come on you boys in blue...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ah here....yer not all joining in...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Transformation!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Vidjo_Star wrote: »
    I'm topping up my Whiskey & Coke to watch this, I'm gonna need it I think.

Leave out the coke (if coca cola :p)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I'm not convinced Weight loss surgery is safe.

Stop eating, do more exercise.

Advertisement