Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picking a buggy- won't fit in door, am I mad?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Jen44 wrote: »
    if i had my time over again I would just buy a pram and then a light weight buggy rather than a travel system. And a car seat for use from birth up rather then just the new born ones that come with most travel systems.

We had our first moved into a light "from birth" stroller by the time she was 8 weeks old :pac:
    Our newest little girl is 10 weeks old now, and we spent €50 on a double buggy for when they are out with us together, and still have the stroller if we are taking one out alone. We did the majority of walking with youngest in a sling to avoid the travel system conundrum.
    I'd never consider one again, unless in the unlikely event that I were to have twins.

Advertisement