Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men of After Hours, can you see when a man is attractive?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

Have to agree with Nacho. I'm not seeing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭folamh

Kev W wrote: »
    Have to agree with Nacho. I'm not seeing it.
    What if you were a lady, though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

folamh wrote: »
    What if you were a lady, though?

Nah. I mean he's not terrible looking but he's not so special either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

He's nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Autonomous Cowherd

I have yet to meet a man who wouldn't go gay for Josh Homme.

Hmmmm, not doing it for me either. There is something a tad neanderthal about that supraorbital ridge. (Sorry, Josh, I know you're gutted.) :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭starling

Which one is Josh Homme? Is he the wall-eyed singer? I wouldn't go near him. Actually it doesn't matter, I wouldn't go near any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I don't believe in male attractiveness. I believe that there are just numerous cues that get a female to think that someone is or isn't attractive... and males are guilty of this to some extent as well, but it's particularly notable in females.

And I know there are people who would wildly contradict that and think it's all wrong or perhaps they will try some farcical ad hominem attack but it's all down to things like lighting, suggestiveness, other's reactions, and that sort of thing. Testosterone and strength would be some legitimate markers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Of course. I think that most guys that say they don't are just insecure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

This is what I'm talking about, completely normal and unremarkable looking fellow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

garrixfan wrote: »
    LMAO ryan gosling's looks are hailo'd because of his fame but he has great image.
    You's a crazy motherf******.

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement