Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Captain

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

Rooney (SUN)
    Martial, easiest choice I've made all season! Cue the Aguero hat trick :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Hazard (new)
    I've decided to go with Sanchez after a lot of thinking about it.
    I would captain Martial if i had him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Rooney (SUN)
    Martial, easiest choice I've made all season! Cue the Aguero hat trick :pac:

If Sergio hattricks. I'll just be glad I have him ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mahrez (ARS)
    no ideas on my transfers
    no idea on my captain now either
    so confused
    *captains aguero

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Rooney (SUN)
    Brought Martial in during the week, now I see he is a solid choice so have definitely captained him. Mahrez or Mata were the other choices (Kun hasn't been performing at all so can't consider him now...and he'll probably explode), Mahrez with a dodgy game ahead didn't give any confidence in that move.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 71 ✭✭Mr Robot

Wilson (sto)
    Captain Rooney gonna be my differential

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Going with Bojan.

Looked good last week and will be sharper for it. I think he is a very good player when fit and playing.

More importantly, I really fancy Stoke to thump Bournemouth so that is the deciding factor.

He will hopefully be quite a good diffetential too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Mahrez (ARS)
    Sticking with Sergio

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Costa (new)
    Looking for Hazard to put the nail in McClaren's coffin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Sakho (NOR)
    Mahrez. Going with form

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

tomaussie wrote: »
    Going with Bojan.

Looked good last week and will be sharper for it. I think he is a very good player when fit and playing.

More importantly, I really fancy Stoke to thump Bournemouth so that is the deciding factor.

He will hopefully be quite a good diffetential too.

Not sure I would captain him but if it wasn't for Wilson I think he would be in my team.

Had a very good finish to the season last year and I can see him being in a lot of teams by the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Theo

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Mahrez (ARS)
    My gut says Aguero but then Martial is running away with the poll here and on FFS so I think I'll just go with the sheep for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,045 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Mahrez (ARS)
    Lads someone talk me out of captaining Depay

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Mahrez (ARS)
    Pellegrini on Aguero: "I think for tomorrow he is 100% fit. Maybe after his injury he was not all right, but he is now okay".

Yeah baby!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

There's not many times that captain Aguero is a differential. Not even considering anything else.

(He says with fear)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Mahrez (ARS)
    FHFC wrote: »
    Pellegrini on Aguero: "I think for tomorrow he is 100% fit. Maybe after his injury he was not all right, but he is now okay".

Yeah baby!! :)

Bony and Iheanacho injured as well. I'd think that means 90 min for Sergio unless Sterling plays up front. Any doubts I had over Kun(c) gone

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Mahrez (ARS)
    Bony and Iheanacho injured as well. I'd think that means 90 min for Sergio unless Sterling plays up front. Any doubts I had over Kun(c) gone

If they're winning he'll surely be pulled off with the CL game in mind. They have a number of midfield options who could move up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Mahrez (ARS)
    Lemlin wrote: »
    If they're winning he'll surely be pulled off with the CL game in mind. They have a number of midfield options who could move up front.

He made it 90' last season against Spurs before CL and they went 4-1 up in the 75'

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

No love for Hazard? With Newcastle being gash I think i may give him the armband.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Mahrez (ARS)
    Sticking with Aguero.
    Sanchez VC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Mahrez (ARS)
    Aguero (C)
    Martial (VC)

I might switch it around yet before tomorrow even though I feel captaining Martial is very risky given that Van Gaal will want to protect him from all the hype. He could see limited game time against Sunderland if Man Utd are winning comfortably.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,045 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Mahrez (ARS)
    No love for Hazard? With Newcastle being gash I think i may give him the armband.

Don't think many in these parts have him to captain him. I would if I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Rooney (SUN)
    I'm going with Martial... In form, at home to a Sunderland side leaking goals. I love you Kun, but just not this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Sakho (NOR)
    I've now switched from Payet to Aguero with Sanchez still the VC. It's such a hard decision to make between the three of them!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

#Martialyolo

Mahrez (ARS)
    Aguero has scored 8 goals in his last 4 starts vs Spurs. Eight goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I'm a Utd fan and I have torn my team apart this week plus i love the Kid Martial but I like you cannot escape Agueros record v Spurs.

Team Kun all day long....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Mahrez (ARS)

Shush will you.

In form players are the right options this week :)

• Advertisement

Mahrez (ARS)
    Shush will you.

In form players are the right options this week :)

I'm looking like having Aguero, Hazard and Sanchez in my team this week. I may accidentally have teleported back to 2014.

Advertisement