Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Regular Season 2015-2016

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Habs are on fire with 8 straight wins.

Sabres outshot them last night but the .731% saves percentage made them fall 2-7 to the mighty Canadiens.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Arytonblue

After a pretty decent start Red Wings now on 4 game losing streak with just one point from last nights OT loss, getting outshot every night and playing pretty rubbish with the exception of Larkin who's been outstanding and Zetterberg. Defence core looking pretty weak and the whole team in general looking out of sync. Could definitely do with Datsyuk back and more competent defencemen than Ericsson or Quincey. Bit of a wake up call at least, really can't be losing to teams like Edmonton and Carolina.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Captain Peanuts McDrummie

Very happy with the start the Habs have made to the start of the season. I hope they will keep the winning streak alive against the Leafs tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

Finally the blue jackets have won a game! Delighted, they are a playoff calibre team, just need a bit of confidence!

PS delighted tortorella is back in the league!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Is the winter classic on TV this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭racersedge

Is the winter classic on TV this evening?

Premier Sports are, according to their schedule here are showing it at 6pm and should you actually have the channel of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

10 wins in a row for the defending Stanley Cup Champions.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jackwigan

logohistoryfinal-3jpeg.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

Leafs unveiled new logo last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

jackwigan wrote: »
    logohistoryfinal-3jpeg.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

Leafs unveiled new logo last night.

I like it. Auston Matthews and Stamkos are going to look great wearing it too. :pac:

Although knowing their luck, Edmonton are going to win the lottery again. Disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

What is going on with Montreal? They started out strong but haven't been doing well at all lately.

GvidoR wrote: »
    What is going on with Montreal? They started out strong but haven't been doing well at all lately.

Price's unbelievable form covered over an average team. Although saying that, they weren't scoring that much when he wasn't injured but were still winning games because they had a brick wall for a goaltender.

I'm enjoying their fall but still want them to make the playoffs so they don't have a chance at winning the lottery. A lot of decent forward prospects in the draft which would really help them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

RichFTW wrote:
    I like it. Auston Matthews and Stamkos are going to look great wearing it too.

Phaneuf's big contract now traded makes more cap space for Stamkos. I'm certain he'll be a Leaf come the summer.

mod9maple wrote: »
    Phaneuf's big contract now traded makes more cap space for Stamkos. I'm certain he'll be a Leaf come the summer.

I was half joking before but now I'm actually thinking it's a real possibility! After Babcock, I think anything is possible but the fact that he won't have a chance at the playoffs for a few years makes me think he won't come. He is my favourite player so would be delighted if he joined.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

He's 28 and Leafs would sign him to a 7 yr deal giving him to age 35 to win a Cup for his home town team. He'd play under Babcock and just look at the nailed on prospects coming through. In 3 years they'll be a playoff team year in, year out. And he'd be the C.

Honestly, with the way Lou and Shanahan and Dubas are dealing I can see it happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Don't know what to make of the Rangers this season. Up and down in terms of form but we are conceding too many goals for my liking. Getting the wins at the moment though. 7-2-1 in our last 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057584533

there has been a playoff thread created if anyone is interested!

Advertisement