Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strings introduction to macroeconomics

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,036 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Doh, just dawned on me I was counting the Dolphins as a win here but didn't put them in the post with my picks, feck it anyway. In that case I'm hoping for the Cardinals to cover tonight to show a bit of profit for the log! 2 up and 2 down so far

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

My picks

Titans +6

Line is a little too big for me, if it were 3 I'd be on the other side

Panthers -3

Panthers are a good football team, Newton is playing great and though the Eagles D at least looked good the other night it is never easy playing consecutive road games, and especially not when the second is at the home of a very good football team

I'm taking the Cardinals -8 though its slightly on the high side for me

I fancy them to bounce back strong this week and that Ravens secondary could be badly exposed by Palmer

Chargers -3.5

Ok, they can't stop the run, but Rivers is on fire and though the Raiders will be well rested I just back Rivers to get it done at home

Colts -4.5

The Saints still suck balls for my money and even though I took them to beat the Falcons at home (they always do!) I think a healthier Luck may have a big day tomorrow. Course its the Colts and they often **** me over so..................

I am still weighing up whether to have a bet on the Pats/Jets contest. Game of the week for me obviously as a Pats fan and the crucial match up for me is whether the Pats can find a way to contain Marshall.

I find it hard to go against the Pats, particularly at home against the Jets but they do have a good chance of keeping it close I think.

5pt singles on all the above and am weighing up a double of the Chargers and Panthers.

Titans +4.76
    Panthers +4.55
    Cards +0
    Chargers -5
    Colts -5

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

I've stuck a 5 pt bet on United in running @2/1

Advertisement