Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 (TV3 - September 2015)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,693 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Am I reading that the evidence about thermite residue in the dust is also coming from the same people claiming that a pair of nuclear reactors melted down and caused the WTC collapses??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Overheal wrote: »
    Am I reading that the evidence about thermite residue in the dust is also coming from the same people claiming that a pair of nuclear reactors melted down and caused the WTC collapses??

nope, i was just showing that not every report on thermitic reactions is based around the evidence of iron spheres alone (and not always just thermate being used). his theory on nuclear reactions is interesting, i dont understand it at all to really have an opinion on it, other than it being interesting.

but the debunking sites like to focus the spheres a lot when all of the proponents of the AE911 theories only point to them as 1 part of the picture.

i shouldve worded it better, i was running out the door earlier.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

i came to the conclusion after seeing the many samples of dust and the fact (and it is 100% fact now) that they contain explosive residue.

I may have missed this is in news reports but have you a link that confirms it as 100% fact of it containing explosive residue???

I may have missed this is in news reports but have you a link that confirms it as 100% fact of it containing explosive residue???

what news reports are you looking for? its not going to be shown on rte.

just google it. kevin ryan has done the experiment and shown the same explosive residue present in his findings, as in the 9/11 dust. he has a microscopic slide show which was presented at the toronto hearings (evidence only hearings). im not sure how much more proof you need to prove the presence?

but be careful with my words! i have not said that either 'how' or 'why' its there, has been proven as fact... just that it is present.

whether you consider his experiment as proof is pretty much your own choice. i believe the man as ive seen him do the experiment (its widely available to view).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

what news reports are you looking for? its not going to be shown on rte.

just google it. kevin ryan has done the experiment and shown the same explosive residue present in his findings, as in the 9/11 dust. he has a microscopic slide show which was presented at the toronto hearings (evidence only hearings). im not sure how much more proof you need to prove the presence?

but be careful with my words! i have not said that either 'how' or 'why' its there, has been proven as fact... just that it is present.

whether you consider his experiment as proof is pretty much your own choice. i believe the man as ive seen him do the experiment (its widely available to view).

So let me get this straight:

1: Guy does experiment and it's concrete proof and treated as "fact" despite the fact the test doesn't factually show anything in relation to thermite in the actual dust from the collapse. Nobody see's any potential flaws.

The only "fact" is a that Kevin done an experiment with thermite and surprise , surprise he found thermite present. I'll ask you again what can you show me that proves it as the "fact" you claimed it was.

2: On the other hand we then have the NIST video with highly detailed physics and computer modelling that shows the timeline and method of collapse and it's not fact.

Double standards much :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So in other words a test in a lab is concrete evidence (despite nothing happening

• Advertisement

1: Guy does experiment and it's concrete proof and treated as "fact" despite the fact the test doesn't factually show anything in relation to thermite in the actual dust from the collapse.

'the guy' (former Site Manager for Environmental Health Laboratories, a division of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), the company that originally certified the WTC steel and reported that pre 9/11 test samples showed no signs of losing any fire proofing under test oven conditions) has seperate verifiable samples of wtc dust. He compared his own findings, from his own thermitic reaction to the 9/11 dust. Both samples have been shown to contain the same evidence of thermitic reaction.

If you want proof, you can look at the independent Toronto hearings. Its all there, reviewed and in the open.

Confirmed by:
    • Dr. Steven Jones (Prof Physics BYU (ret), BYU Alcuin Award and Fellowship, for excellence in teaching)
    • Dr. Neils Harrit (Associate Professor (ret), Department of Chemistry, Copenhagen University)

Reviewed by:
    • Ferdinando Imposinato (Hon President Supreme court of Italy, lead prosecutor in John Paul 2 assassination attempt & numerous mafia trials)
    • Herbert Jenkins (Prof of emeritus McMaster University)
    • David Johnson (Prof of emeritus University of Tennessee)
    • Richard B Lee (Distinguished Prof emeritus University of Toronto)

here is the shortened 90 minute edit of the proceedings. The full 6 hours are available on dvd if you like that kinda thing or for the more hardcore viewer, the entire 4 days hearings are available also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqqelDq4P48

2: On the other hand we then have the NIST video with highly detailed physics and computer modelling that shows the timeline and method of collapse and it's not fact.

The NIST data has never been peer reviewed as their building models were never made available and they still refuse to make them available.

The NIST data doesnt show the collapse, only the events leading to just after the moment of initial collapse. If their building 7 simulation had continued, it has been independently shown to fall asymmetrically and hard, to the right.

The NIST WTC7 simulations deal with 2 scenarios. There are 2 simulations that cover debris related collapse and non-debris related collapse (just in case?)

NIST has done zero examination of the WTC7 steel

So i say no, a non-reviewed, uncompleted government agency report is not fact.

As a logical and scientific person, i can only go on the data that shows evidence with proof of science that is wholly open to review. NIST does not produce this, Kevin Ryan does.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 133 ✭✭da6xsi

Anyone who doesnt believe 9/11 was set up by the american government is seriously in denial and should fear for a future where you believe mainstream media is there to report real news when in reality all news is screened and scripted before it airs. The real news is never reported on TV the internet is only source for genuine news which is said to say.

The easiest way to disprove the damage to the WTC is simply the heat at which jet fuel burns which is not enough to melt steel. Military grade termite is used to cut steel slant ways in demolition // so once the termite burns through the steel column just slides and building starts to demolish without correct support structure

Also its important to note thermite burns so hot it melts steel into liquid

There is clear evidence from 100s of pictures of the steel structure frame burned perfectly at slant // and video footage of melting steel coming out the side of the building which is only possible after high temp burning from thermite. Jet fuel is not capable of doing this. There is no way impact of a plane would have had that effect so many levels down in the building

100s of professionals from many viewpoints and different jobs all reach same conclusion that it was a planned demolition and majority of public in polls voted yes it was inside job

Mainstream media is only used to destract,disinform and keep the mass's brainwashed hence why no real issues are reported on the news and its more focused towards celebrity and non essential news.

A great example of unreported news is that obama is introducing "prolonged detention" which means after a jury finds you innocent the government can say otherwise remove your right to trial and sent you to jail indefinitely , 800 private prisons built in america for when america turns into a military state, also obamacare "mandatory federal healthcare" is rolled out soon where their talking about putting RFID chips in the hand of every american to track you for life under the pretext of healthcare.

Rte wont report any of this maybe itll be a nice story tonight about cattle or sheep or price of fags gone up anything to keep the mass's in their bubble and unaware to fundamental changes around the world wonder if many people know obama is first US president to become chairman of UN council so he know controls us armed forces and UN armed forces who have bases around the world in nearly every country and obama has already spoke about global implementation of obamacare and mandatory chips in hands of citizens.. dangerous future to be going into if your a sheep with your mind firmly closed

A great example of unreported news is that obama is introducing "prolonged detention" which means after a jury finds you innocent the government can say otherwise remove your right to trial and sent you to jail indefinitely , 800 private prisons built in america for when america turns into a military state, also obamacare "mandatory federal healthcare" is rolled out soon where their talking about putting RFID chips in the hand of every american to track you for life under the pretext of healthcare.
    That would be the USA PATRIOT act, the prison system, and the Single Payer Mandate? All of those things have been reported on extensively :confused: that includes theorization about RFID tagging, which begets all those thoughtful references to the mark of the beast, 1984, etc.

That would be the USA PATRIOT act, the prison system, and the Single Payer Mandate? All of those things have been reported on extensively :confused: that includes theorization about RFID tagging, which begets all those thoughtful references to the mark of the beast, 1984, etc.

i think he's talking the push for it on a global scale, being led by Obama through the UN, which is not quite as out in the open as federal policies are in the US. Being the first US president to chair the UN council probably adds fuel to the fire (if there is one).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 133 ✭✭da6xsi

prolonged detention is an executive order by president i thought as patriot act was 10+ years ago after 9/11, the prisons im talkin about are fema camps completely seperate from the prison system in place atm were all the coffins and guillotines bought by the us government reported aswell which are owned by fema 30,000 guillotines and 500,000 coffins?

None of this is reported in news over here .. i think it should be news as the us is starting to replicate early nazi germany !Theres 3 survivors from germany during the war said 15 things changed when hitler came into power between policy changes and the propaganda and all 15 have been seen in the US since obama came in!

obama propaganda is everywhere seen a youtube documentary on songs in schools where kids sing obama now instead of word god in holy songs etc its all surreal and when ya watch clips or a timeline of changes you can see the resemblance and seeing as obama chairs un now and seems reluctant to step down after second term as president if he stays for a third somehow or comes up with way to stay in power its the beginning of the end of the US as we know it i think

• Advertisement

Advertisement