Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

get my guitar out of the house

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 passionsongs

Hi again! Did you ever find what you are looking for??

• Registered Users Posts: 27 guitarathome

I think I did

That is great. I'm still playing music, and loving it, mainly around Kilkenny and Clonmel. Those times with you make me smile, in fact still excite me, whenever I think of you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

steady on!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 guitarathome

It is great that you are alive and well, with music running through you, and in good company. Music is unusual. Almost ten years ago I started this threat because I was looking forward to playing casually with other musicians and couldn't find anything. So I just made a point to "get my guitar out of the house" and play, on my own, most of the time. Then occasionally I would be at some gathering and would play, or sing, or both, and it was amazing. This year I started to get together with other people, mainly singers, to just sing casually one hour a week, anything, of any style or era, and I loved it, and now I have just been to a open jam session and I'm in awe of the beautiful music and the amazing musicians near me who don't make any fuss, just get together and play music, because they love it! I think that's what happens to me: I want to play and sing, because I too love it!

• Advertisement

😍😍

Advertisement