Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you / would you have a cleaner?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,295 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Nope.

Obviously don't like the job of cleaning the house but rather than paying someone to do it I just tear into it every Sunday.

It's a good feeling when it's done.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Sudance

kfallon wrote: »
    €24 a week only? How many hours is that?

A week has 7 days, and each days has 24 hours. Therefore

7*24 = 168 hours.

Could I get that cleaners number off you?

PandaPoo wrote: »
    I've just booked a cleaning company to come and do a once off deep clean, just to have everything nice to bring baby home to.

I'm frantically cleaning my house now, such an idiot :o

"deep cleaning" the chimney ???? That begs the question "what do you be doing up your chimney that it needs a "deep clean"????? :)

Sudance wrote: »
    "deep cleaning" the chimney ???? That begs the question "what do you be doing up your chimney that it needs a "deep clean"????? :)

OH groan...I read that as saying you had just booked a chimney company to come and do a deep clean lol

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I'm in a house share in London and we have a cleaner who calls twice a month and just cleans the common areas. Every second Thursday is Maggie day and although we're not messy pups, it's nice to come home to a freshly cleaned house. Maggie is getting a bit slack lately so we may have to upgrade to Maggie 2.0 soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭booooring!

Just use disposable cutler, microwaveable foods, wear the same jocks and clothes for a month and buy new ones then, attach some cleaning wipes to your dogs paw and let them clear the tiles and wooden floors. So no I don't need a cleaner.

booooring! wrote: »
    Just use disposable cutler, microwaveable foods, wear the same jocks and clothes for a month and buy new ones then, attach some cleaning wipes to your dogs paw and let them clear the tiles and wooden floors. So no I don't need a cleaner.

This is exactly why you should hire the laziest people you can get your hands on.

They will always find the easiest,most efficient and least labourious way to do a job, and always ensure they can clock off early...and save you a fortune in overtime payments...

Advertisement