Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautiful boots

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

jadie wrote: »
    sorry meant to say knee high

If you're ever in Limerick call in to Serendipity, I think they sell online too, was in there looking for shoes for a special occasion during the week and they had loads of knee high boots in the sale. Great shop in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

dee_mc wrote: »
    If you're ever in Limerick call in to Serendipity, I think they sell online too, was in there looking for shoes for a special occasion during the week and they had loads of knee high boots in the sale. Great shop in general.

Fabulous shop, with very helpful staff.

I find the boots from Marks and Spencer very good value, picked up a chocolate brown pair in the sale over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

thanks, didn't see any ones I liked in M&S even when full-price. Basically I'm looking for a black leather (not suede) knee high boot with a low heel size and no buckles etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭whatever76

visited this place in london recently - some lovely boots and good sales. They deilver to ireland

http://tedandmuffy.com/womens-boots/?prefn1=productTypes&prefv1=Knee%20High

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Wow some really fab boots there.Bit over budget for me though. Got these today in korkys lovely quality leather and nice on the heel is a bit too spindly but for the price they were worth it

http://korkys.ie/dark-brown-leather-boot-j303-dbr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Saw these on secretsales.com today, OP. They're by Dune and are on sale for £59.

38833775c916a93d649371dc1d70257b_l.jpg

Advertisement