Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Winter Kit Order A/W 2015

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

MugMugs wrote: »
    Has Dav confirmed receipt of the cash?

I think Dav may have other issues to deal with at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hi everyone.

I have returned from a 2 week holiday to find a plethora of PM's from folks on this thread and a spreadsheet from the very excellent Michelle who manages our accounts showing lodgements. As you might imagine, I have had a bit of a day and so this stuff is on my todo list for tomorrow. I just wanted to let you all know that I've not abandoned you :)

Thank you for your patience folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Dav wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

I have returned from a 2 week holiday to find a plethora of PM's from folks on this thread and a spreadsheet from the very excellent Michelle who manages our accounts showing lodgements. As you might imagine, I have had a bit of a day and so this stuff is on my todo list for tomorrow. I just wanted to let you all know that I've not abandoned you :)

Thank you for your patience folks.
    All is well! :)

Now, sorry about that, about 200 emails were awaiting my yesterday - great craic altogether.

I'm ticking names off the list and answering PMs now until the end of the evening. Expect to hear from me today.

Boards HQ Address - For people looking to collect items when delivered is:

address is 29-31 South William St, Dublin 2

• Advertisement

Hey there folks.

Everyone who's sent me a PM should have a response now with confirmation. There are still 4 of you who've not PM'd me, so send along :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

Hey Dav. I sent you a PM on September 23rd. But I didn't get a reply yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Garzard

Would be interested but it's a while since I last visited the forum so missed the order deadline. If you somehow end up with any spare Medium or even Large L/S jerseys I'll take it. Also open to offers from anyone looking to resell a jersey due to a size mix-up etc.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Garzard wrote: »
    Would be interested but it's a while since I last visited the forum so missed the order deadline. If you somehow end up with any spare Medium or even Large L/S jerseys I'll take it. Also open to offers from anyone looking to resell a jersey due to a size mix-up etc.

Current jerseys? I have a long sleeve version of the last one that I am thinkng of moving on. only warn a handful of times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Garzard

godtabh wrote: »
    Current jerseys? I have a long sleeve version of the last one that I am thinkng of moving on. only warn a handful of times

Yeah that would do. What's the size and condition of it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

has the order been placed yet ? Last thing In this thread is Dav was waiting on some PMs

just wondering as its beginning to turn temperature wise. Would be nice to have an idea when we might have the kit. :)

Hi
    The order has been placed and it's in the system. There was a slight delay with Dav being away but he has confirmed receipt of the Invoice from Lucca Sports and John has confirmed receipt of the order.
    So it's in the works and is being worked on.

IS s it a 4 week turn around?

About 4 weeks (ish)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Sweet!

I am banking on the design being the same for the summer kit so change it at your peril :D

Thank you to Hunterbiker for arranging this.

Your time is appreciated :)

Christmas (for those that ordered....) should arrive at Boards HQ sometime next week.
    Will update with more info as and when I have it.
    :)

You mean Monday? Sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

Gah. I'll be out of the country for the next two weeks - Is there any hassle if I pick it up the week of the 16th?

I would say that will be fine but maybe drop Dav a PM to let him know that you won't be able to make it in to the office until you are back.

I would say that will be fine but maybe drop Dav a PM to let him know that you won't be able to make it in to the office until you are back.

There is gear in the office from about 3 or 4 orders ago!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

OldBean's dilemma has been resolved.

godtabh wrote: »
    There is gear in the office from about 3 or 4 orders ago!

Indeed. My 'summer' kit is waiting for me to collect it...
    And which reminds me you have my caps :)

have them right beside me

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭marcofan

good news the order shipped from Verge this afternoon so will be in Boards HQ at the end of next week

Welcome news of a Misty Monday Morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

Are you still taking orders?

johnnyc wrote: »
    Are you still taking orders?

I believe the process is now closed for this run. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭fillup

Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?

can we stop for ice-cream?

Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?

fillup wrote: »