Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 5 Transfer Thread.

Options
  • 29-08-2015 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Some weird scores happening at moment in GW 4.

My gut feeling would be a lot of people will be dumping Sanchez for Pedro tonight.
    Wilson looking like a steal as a third striker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Cazorla definitely on his way out for me barring any injuries etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

Want to get Wilson in, have to either dump Gomis or Lukaku. Will see how the games go tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Considering banking it. As much as I'm angry about Sanchez, home to Stoke probably isn't the time to pull that trigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

CSF wrote: »
    Considering banking it. As much as I'm angry about Sanchez, home to Stoke probably isn't the time to pull that trigger.

+1 Going to bank and do a double transfer following week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

CSF wrote: »

Have 2FT's...bit rusty on rules,am I correct in thinking that if I don't use both of them this week ...I will lose one heading into the next GW?
    .........wonder who would be worth transferring in as a possible 'bandwagon'...my third striker is Mame Biram Diouf...swop to Wilson to gain value???
    Thanks for any thoughts on impending bandwagons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

Have 2FT's...bit rusty on rules,am I correct in thinking that if I don't use both of them this week ...I will lose one heading into the next GW?

Yep - max FTs you can have is 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Maybe Pedro in for Hazard just to keep the value up.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

No plans...justgot fired by the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Either

Courtios to Cech or Hart
    Azpil to Kompany or another
    Cesc to Arsenal mid or Barkley/Yaya

Losing patience with my Chelsea boys...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

.........wonder who would be worth transferring in as a possible 'bandwagon'...my third striker is Mame Biram Diouf...swap to Wilson to gain value???

Yeah, you can only have 2 FTs in any one week so if successive banking doesn't ever add to more than two transfers. I'm thinking of doing the same transfer myself, i can definitely see Wilson rising again this week. Him being on penalties solidifies it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Sako and Puncheon on my radar after watching their game.
    CP D blocked nearly every shot Chelsea took.
    Pedro played ok and will steal some of Hazard's thunder.
    Who is this lad Lens? will look out for him on MOTD

.........wonder who would be worth transferring in as a possible 'bandwagon'...my third striker is Mame Biram Diouf...swop to Wilson to gain value???
    Wilson is sure to hit some heights now yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Probably nothing. Bit annoyed with Aguero and Sanchez but selling them is knee-jerky.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Probably Depay -> Pedro and Darmian to someone in the £4.5m-£5m range. I don't really fancy Manchester United over the next few weeks but in saying that, if they were to do something tomorrow that will change my mind :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,767 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

My plan for this week was to sub out Rooney and Sterling for Kun and another.
    I'll wait until tomorrow and see I've decided.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭frisbeeface

Dunno what to think. Have gone into every week believing my team is good but nothing going my way. Thinking of WC but that might be just to make myself feel better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

I'll hold onto them for a while. 2 weeks is a long time to wait if you make your transfers tonight. Nobody looks like dropping in value for me. There may be injuries etc during the international break. Nobody is jumping out at me except maybe pedro, so I may bank the transfer

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

wildcarding
    not sure whether I can hold hazard any longer ...

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Roonbox

ivanovic out for kompany - Chelsea leaking way too many goals...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

I've 2 FTs, and am thinking Sako and Wilson in, for either Memphis (he surely has to start scoring. Doesn't he?) or Barkley; and possibly Giroud - I can't believe he didn't start today. Can't be having funds like that tied up in someone who's not playing every week.

Will be keeping an eye on Pedro too, with a view to bringing him in...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Roonbox wrote: »
    ivanovic out for kompany - Chelsea leaking way too many goals...

Kolarov is cheaper and should keep his spot for next 7 weeks or so with Clichy injured.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Kolarov is cheaper and should keep his spot for next 7 weeks or so with Clichy injured.

Yeah this is the way forward IMO. Sagna could be a good vehicle for value though after his 12 point score today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

With 1.8 ITB, 2 FT's and very eager to get Pedro in what should I do..

Payet to Pedro

then as I still need .2 or .3 is it

Martin / Prodl (a 4.5mil defenser) to Targett / Steven Taylor

or

Gomis / Diouf to Wilson

Can't decide who to do & would like to do it tonight before price rises

km79 wrote: »
    wildcarding
    not sure whether I can hold hazard any longer ...

if wild carding I'd deform by moving Hazard on particularly with Hazard not firing and Pedro already with a goal & 2 assists in his 2 games and being 2mil cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Chesty08 wrote: »
    if wild carding I'd deform by moving Hazard on particularly with Hazard not firing and Pedro already with a goal & 2 assists in his 2 games and being 2mil cheaper

yeah I have made that move to buy myself thinking time
    hazard will come good though ....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Will have to get Coutinho out anyways. Depending on news on Ozil, Mahrez and the remaining days of the window, the wildcard looks likely.

Ward to Evans is something I'm considering. Banking is still my number one choice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hazard out sterling silva or yaya most likely to come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Considering wildcarding...

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    yeah I have made that move to buy myself thinking time
    hazard will come good though ....

For sure he will and holding Pedro til he this is a nice wee saver.
    Will have to get Coutinho out anyways. Depending on news on Ozil, Mahrez and the remaining days of the window, the wildcard looks likely.

I'd say both will be okay

Advertisement