Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumford and Sons UK and Ireland Tour 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

I've 2 good Lower Tiered Seats for Thursday gig going for face if anyone here is looking..

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Pacly

From their official twitter:
    Stage times tonight - The beardy dreamboat that is @JackGarratt 19.45. M&S 21.00

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

1st concert in the point in nearly 20 years, quickly reminded of why I dont go. 16 year olds full of drink from outside Dublin. Stood beside the 1st aid as I had a kid with me the amount of eejits carried in out of their fcuking heads was mad.

Mumford were fcuking brilliant...cd perfect. really good gig would love to see them in Olympia.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

dreamers75 wrote: »
    1st concert in the point in nearly 20 years, quickly reminded of why I dont go. 16 year olds full of drink from outside Dublin. Stood beside the 1st aid as I had a kid with me the amount of eejits carried in out of their fcuking heads was mad.

Mumford were fcuking brilliant...cd perfect. really good gig would love to see them in Olympia.

Oooh, perish the thought

Advertisement