Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumford and Sons UK and Ireland Tour 2015

Options
  • 28-08-2015 11:39pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭

28th November – Capital FM Arena, Nottingham
    29th November – Sheffield Arena, Sheffield
    30th November – Genting Arena, Birmingham
    2nd December – 3Arena, Dublin
    5th December – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
    6th December – Motorpoint Arena, Manchester
    7th December – Echo Arena, Liverpool
    9th December – O2 Arena, London
    10th December – O2 Arena, London
    12th December – First Direct Arena, Leeds
    13th December – SSE Hydro, Glasgow

Support From This Lad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,429 ✭✭✭✭cson

€50.65 & €56.65; assume standing & seated.

This will sell out in jig time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

cson wrote: »
    €50.65 & €56.65; assume standing & seated.

This will sell out in jig time.

I see they've left a few days in between their next gig wonder will they add on another gig or 2 of it sells out quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭ts_editor

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    I see they've left a few days in between their next gig wonder will they add on another gig or 2 of it sells out quick.
    Thurs 3rd would still leave them that extra day they seem to like to get back over the water.
    Shame the Odyssey is booked almost solid around that time with ice hockey and gigs. Probably would've had a show in Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

When do they go on sale?

mutley18 wrote: »
    When do they go on sale?

Presale the 2nd. General sale the 4th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭rob w

Presale the 2nd. General sale the 4th.

Anyone know how to get onto the presale? Cant find info about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

3presale is for 3 customers. They text mumford to 51020 to get the password. THen they enter that on the ticketmaster page

http://eu-tickets.mumfordandsons.com/

Try there I got 4 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭rob w

Thanks, got some just before you posted the link!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Dools2007

What would be the best tickets to have for this?

Standing or seated?

Not the tallest so sometimes prefer to have a seat and be able to view the stage but haven't been at a gig in the 3 arena (02) before so don't know what the setup is usually like for these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

Dools2007 wrote: »

Standing or seated?

Not the tallest so sometimes prefer to have a seat and be able to view the stage but haven't been at a gig in the 3 arena (02) before so don't know what the setup is usually like for these.

You kinda answered your own question, the standing is flat ground if you're stuck behind someone or a group who are taller you may not see the stage, there is screens generally left and right of the stage too, so maybe seated would be better?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭RayCon

Dools2007 wrote: »

None.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭howardmarks

Maybe a stupid question but is purchasing from this site legit/safe?

Maybe a stupid question but is purchasing from this site legit/safe?

I would assume so. It was in the email sent from Mumford and sons website about pre sale rickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I see these are still for sale, do you reckon the presale will be gone soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 timshel_13

will tickets be sold out fast?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,220 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

timshel_13 wrote: »
    will tickets be sold out fast?

Quite likely, but there is room for a second show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

Was on TicketMaster at 9am looking for 2 seated & none were found.

Did anyone get some this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sb213

3 AREANA!! Have to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

What are the chances of them announcing another date for Dublin? They arent playing the day before or after this announced gig (2nd December).

• Advertisement

Another gig for Thursday 3rd of December announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mary90

Got 2 tickets for the Wednesday but the Thursday would suit me so much better (travelling up to Dublin so I'd be able to take the Friday off work!) Not sure now whether to risk trying get two for Thursday try to sell my Wednesday tickets then....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Second date on sale at 3pm, I have a stupid question, i always buy online but would like the cardboard tickets in my hand today for a present, if I go to my local Ticketmaster will I get them easily enough or would this ruin my chances and I could end up with nothing?!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

mutley18 wrote: »
    Second date on sale at 3pm, I have a stupid question, i always buy online but would like the cardboard tickets in my hand today for a present, if I go to my local Ticketmaster will I get them easily enough or would this ruin my chances and I could end up with nothing?!

You can select for the tickets to be posted when you purchase them online which means you will get "hard copy" tickets instead of the usual print out, I always do this. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,563 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

OSI wrote: »
    Yeah they seemed to have sold out instantly. Wonders.

I think people just use the 3 pre-sale to buy tickets and tout them off these days. I tried for the Wednesday ones and got nothing at 9am but thankfully was able to get good seats for the Thursday at 3pm.

Nearly 300 tickets available on seatwave alone, absolute joke. Thankfully I got mine, but ridiculous how quickly they were up for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭homerjk

I'm not sure what's going on here with TM as I was in the same boat as all of you trying to get tickets last week and spending all weekend on done deal etc. as they were sold out on the site, but there are tons for sale again on both dates on the TM site at the minute. Whats that about?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭homerjk

OSI wrote: »
    Put a limited number of tickets on sale. Let them sell out. Announce tickets are sold out, increase hype, announce extra date due to "unexpected demand" increase hype. Release limited tickets that sell out, increase hype. And so on.

I presumed that's what it was all right but when are they hoping people go back to their page to buy more when they dont tell people they are still available?

The only reason I even copped was the fact that the tout I was about to buy two off (for over face value) told me he bought them on Monday. I was like "What?" so I went and checked and low and behold, there are tickets available for every section for both nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

Does anyone know what time they'll be on stage at & if there's a support act first?

Tickets just say 'doors 6:30pm'.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MusSpo13

frash wrote: »
    Does anyone know what time they'll be on stage at & if there's a support act first?

Tickets just say 'doors 6:30pm'.

Jack Garratt is supporting them..
    Over the weekend he was on stage about 7.30 and they were on stage about 8.45 so I expect Dublin will be around the same times.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Just got 2 tickets online for tonight's show.

Seems to be a few back up

Advertisement