Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland scholarship 2015

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Hey Yall

Has anyone gotten an email yet for the payment that's due Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 etalors

Hey Yall wrote: »
    No I haven't yet! I was getting a bit concerned. I emailed the department of education this morning to ask about that but haven't received a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Hey Yall

etalors wrote: »
    Hey Yall wrote: »
    No I haven't yet! I was getting a bit concerned. I emailed the department of education this morning to ask about that but haven't received a reply.

That's a relief! I emailed them Monday and they told me it's the 7th as long as college confirms registration.. I know they've left the email as late as the night before last year for some months

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nestyy

Hey, did you receive your payment today? Or does it usually come later in the day, since I had susi right away in the morning last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 etalors

Nestyy wrote: »
    Hey, did you receive your payment today? Or does it usually come later in the day, since I had susi right away in the morning last month.

I got mine this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Kamil3001

Are all of ye who got the payment, people who won it this year or previously?? I didn't get an email about it and i registered on the website over a month ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cdeliv

Kamil3001 wrote: »
    Are all of ye who got the payment, people who won it this year or previously?? I didn't get an email about it and i registered on the website over a month ago
    I think the people on this thread got it last year but you should've gotten your tickets on Saturday the 14th of Oct in the post and I assume our first payment will be around the 7th of November as that's what it seems to have been last year.

Advertisement