Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Ellesse clothes

Options
  • 25-08-2015 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to buy Ellesse clothes. I like their gear and was wondering if there's any shop in particular that sells them cheapest. Or if there's a website I can buy them off? I don't care whether it's online or from a shop but could someone tell me where the cheapest option is? (including postage if online)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Heatons/Sportsworld might have some

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

They definitely sell cheap tracksuits and stuff there anyway, I have a few pairs of slazenger sweatpants which are grand for training in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

I've got some fantastic deals from jdsports.ie during their sale recently. I know they do the Ellesse brand. Might have a few things left but I'd say the sale is almost over.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

sports direct are worth a shot

Advertisement