Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl - recommendations

Options
1878889909193»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I bought a packet last week, they are nice enough, prefer the relish ones still!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 495 Mod ✭✭✭✭TheKBizzle

I got the fig rolls that were on the app. Really weird soapy taste off them. Don’t know if they changed recipe but absolutely inedible

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭AhhHere

Have Lidl stopped stocking their decaf nespresso pods? Been months without them and tried multiple stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Very nice inexpensive French style saucisson in Lidl atm. Classic, hazelnut or Beaufort cheese.

Only had the hazelnut one. It's delicious and only around €3.50

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

I got this German mustard a while back (not sure if it's available now). It's very sweet, but makes for a lovely salad dressing. (I also love the label!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Gerlad

As the steak thread is closed, another vote here for the Lidl aged steak. Was always a superquinn butchers counter man but tonight’s Lidl fillet was unreal

Advertisement