Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭titan18

jimmii wrote: »
    Does seem unlikely but as we've seen many times in the past casuals often don't look at little things like fixtures!

Tbf, Aguero ran Chelsea riot. I'm not sure Everton will bother him that much

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lemlin wrote: »
    It's Aguero. Opposition doesn't matter.

True, I just don't see the mass exodus needed for a 0.3 compared to if the fixtures with GW4 were swapped

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

titan18 wrote: »
    Tbf, Aguero ran Chelsea riot. I'm not sure Everton will bother him that much

Absolutely we'll probably see quite a few of his new owners captain him too. One things for sure Stones will not be joining Chelsea this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

jimmii wrote: »
    Absolutely we'll probably see quite a few of his new owners captain him too. One things for sure Stones will not be joining Chelsea this week!

I wouldn't be so sure. I can see Jose going to Roman and asking for a few pound. He already gave a dig last week about not spending money.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,119 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Payet, Mahrez, Richards, Aguero & Yaya all look certainties to go up tonight on FPLstats.
    Anyone got the predictions from FFFix?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Touche
    Want him in.
    Will he rise in price between now and Liverpool game full time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Lemlin wrote: »
    It's Aguero. Opposition doesn't matter.

Spot on. Too much arsing about with failed captaincy choices so far. With Aguero it's autopilot captain. He could easily have had 4 goals today and he is still building up fitness and sharpness with a run of easy fixtures to come

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Few decisions to be made with chasing price rises.

Have
    Gomis (=.1 rise got already)
    Defoe (68% to a rise, but high ownership)
    Zarate (91% to a rise but lower ownership than Defoe)

For the timebeing, Am I right in thinking I should hold Zarate for a few days, as he'll need less Net transfers for a double rise (whoever is buying him boggles me). In order to get Aguero in tonight.
    Defoe will be in my team for the next GW so I can't miss his potential rise at any cost later in the week.

Gomis will be dumped, too expensive for a Swansea player long term.

Have similar issues in MF (with players having rose .1 and waiting for a second rise to bank)
    but can anyone tell me is my Thinking right on my strikers. dump Defoe for now and hope for a Gomis or Zarate double.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Would not dump gomis.

ElTel wrote: »
    Would not dump gomis.
    No space for him

Other 2 strikers will be Aguero and Costa (Rooney maybe vs. Newcastle) so can't have 7.0 in a mid-table striker long term.
    MF will be Sanchez, Silva, Mahrez(for time being) and 2 others (one of them being a 4.5 MF, and other a premium MF or Out of Position striker)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

PARlance wrote:
    Payet, Mahrez, Richards, Aguero & Yaya all look certainties to go up tonight on FPLstats. Anyone got the predictions from FFFix?

Just Aguero, Mahrez and Payet according to FFfix

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

PARlance wrote: »
    Payet, Mahrez, Richards, Aguero & Yaya all look certainties to go up tonight on FPLstats.
    Anyone got the predictions from FFFix?

I have three of these already and don't want the other 2. Wildcard staying in the pocket.

-4 to get Silva and I'll be set with only maybe a couple of 0.2 bandwagons missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Yes/no?
    Should I get rid of Walcott?

honeybear wrote: »
    Yes/no?

100% yes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Yes/no?

100 % yes, it was a good risk for a differential that didn't work, coupled Giroud doing well today, and the sheer amount of class MIDs they have, he's just now worth the headache.

Cut your loses now

100% yes
    For whom? (have Silva & Hazard)

Yaya 40k NTI
    Silva 11k NTI

Surprised with that split.

Aguero has over 50k today.

Jeez, a lot of transfer activity tonight! Would the wildcard be worth it yet to take advantage of the panic?

Rooney set to fall tomorrow and may go 0.2, although with Aguero rising at nearly 14% per hour Roomey is only falling at 2.5ish.

Coates to drop tonight. Yaya probably going to go 0.2.

Need to have a closer look and do some sums.

Selling Rooney and getting back for Newcastle 0.2 cheaper does appeal.

#fastestUturnever

I've gone for Mahrez as a Sanchez/Aguero enabler. Payet looks good if you don't have Sakho, Ayew as well

Grrrrrr'outta the Price Change thread with that nonsense :)

• Advertisement

Yaya 40k NTI
    Silva 11k NTI

Surprised with that split.

Aguero has over 50k today.

I'm perfectly happy with Silva, but can see Yaya reverting to annoying 2013/14 version of jammy points. Casuals will only see cheaper price and more points

FHFC wrote: »
    Jeez, a lot of transfer activity tonight! Would the wildcard be worth it yet to take advantage of the panic?

Rooney set to fall tomorrow and may go 0.2, although with Aguero rising at nearly 14% per hour Roomey is only falling at 2.5ish.

#fastestUturnever

Serious amount of transfers happening.

Totalfpl is still useful just to see the flow of NTI/NTO's

shineon23 wrote: »
    Few decisions to be made with chasing price rises.

Have
    Gomis (=.1 rise got already)
    Defoe (68% to a rise, but high ownership)
    Zarate (91% to a rise but lower ownership than Defoe)

For the timebeing, Am I right in thinking I should hold Zarate for a few days, as he'll need less Net transfers for a double rise (whoever is buying him boggles me). In order to get Aguero in tonight.
    Defoe will be in my team for the next GW so I can't miss his potential rise at any cost later in the week.

Gomis will be dumped, too expensive for a Swansea player long term.

Have similar issues in MF (with players having rose .1 and waiting for a second rise to bank)
    but can anyone tell me is my Thinking right on my strikers. dump Defoe for now and hope for a Gomis or Zarate double.
    Bump:
    Anybody think I'm going the right or wrong way about this to try catch rises?
    Do I have a grasp of lower ownership = takes less transfers for a rise.?

#fastestUturnever

When I didn't wildcard after last weeks horrific start I never will!
    I improved this week (wouldn't have been hard) but am glad that I didn't pull the trigger.

I'm perfectly happy with Silva, but can see Yaya reverting to annoying 2013/14 version of jammy points. Casuals will only see cheaper price and more points

Yip my preference is Silva. In a perfect world YaYa will rise 0.2 before Silva gets 0.1 but that's very unlikeky.

shineon23 wrote: »
    Bump:
    Anybody think I'm going the right or wrong way about this to try catch rises?
    Do I have a grasp of lower ownership = takes less transfers for a rise.?

Yip your on the right track.
    Defoe isn't going to rise, he's actually getting transfers out now so no hope.
    Why you want to keep him is a different story and not for here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

#fastestUturnever

I pulled the trigger about half an hour ago. Like many others, I'm sure, I'd have been getting Sergio anyway, so am getting him before his price rises. Brought in others who are close to a rise, who I may either keep, or (hopefully!) move on with a little profit before Saturday morning.

PS love your hashtag!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

FHFC wrote:

I don't think you need it is much as most of us because you already have Aguero.

Yip your on the right track.
    Defoe isn't going to rise, he's actually getting transfers out now so no hope.
    Why you want to keep him is a different story and not for here ;)

Cheers, have my head fried with a lot of possible transfers on the go and trying to maximise the chance of double risers,

Great stuff, just wanted to know so I'd have another slot to throw in a potential riser for the week. I'm building my team around Defoe, still my only goal scorer so far :P

• Advertisement

spock. wrote: »
    I don't think you need it is much as most of us because you already have Aguero.

Yeah, my defence is poo, but not urgent apart from Coates dropping.

My team is in good shape otherwise with Aguero, Payet, Gomis, Mahrez, Gomez already aboard.

But I've just worked out that I'll be approx 0.9m worse off if i wait.
    • Rooney/Coates drops -0.3
    • I make it 4 fairly good 0.2 risers I don't have and could profit on (Richards, Yaya/Kompany*, Barkley, Lukaku) *will only have enough City spaces to profit on one of these. 0.4 missed out on.
    • Players like Shaw/Darmian and Barkley (I know he's counted above but only for 0.1 potential profit) who I may want when I do wildcard and will cost more is another 0.2 cost.

Is it worth pulling the trigger now for that team value gain, or would there be a similar team value gain most weeks? I'd prefer to keep it but 0.9m is a big number.

Advertisement