Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no first dance

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭stickybookmark

willow you're a wise woman.
    The first dance is aaaaaawwwful. Uncomfortable, awkward and the photos are cr@p coz usually the b+g are singing along to the song which does not make for good photos as lips are in weird shapes.
    The ideal photo would be b+g staring into each other's eyes and smiling but that felt way too fake/posed to me in front of all that crowd ...couldn't pull it off

For photos though I probably should have practiced that doey eyed look with OH while doing an awkward shuffle round our sitting room floor in advance of the wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

Just back from a big wedding. The couple had choreographed a dance! They were amazing but they are both used to being on stage. Anyway dp said not a chance he's doing anything like that. So I'm just getting up with kids & I'll ask some friends etc up too & dj to say everyone join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

Lol stickybookmark I don't know if too many couples can pull it off without it being a bit cringe :-D
    oh to be able to perfect that doe eyed image.

Advertisement