Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy radio show thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I would love if one of our contributors on this thread emailed turdridy....

I have. It wasn't read out.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A beautiful human being.

sligojoek wrote: »
    A beautiful human being.

The most over-used word in his limited vocabulary.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,168 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Her mum is a messer.

The ailments piling up. She belongs on Liveline

• Advertisement

NIMAN wrote: »
    Appears Laura is real.

In any other year, she'd have gotten tickets for the toyshow from The Boyman. I wonder will she get something else instead? A signed copy of "Patrick and the President"?

"Patrick and the President, Part II" by ButtersSuki.

Patrick loved the American President. He studied him intently; his mannerisms, his habits, how he treated women. He idolised him. And when Lee Harvey Oswald the CIA blew his brains out in 1963, Patrick changed. Psychologists would later say that event led to Patrick becoming a serial killer and rapist.

The End.

sligojoek wrote: »
    The ailments piling up. She belongs on Liveline

See below:
    A poem!!!!!!!!!

He's morphing into Mr. Duffy, with slightly better diction.

Nothing to help us get over the cv19 depression but give us another depressing covid story.

NIMAN wrote: »
    Nothing to help us get over the cv19 depression but give us another depressing covid story.

Was that a Duffy-ism? I seem to have a vague recollection of him trying to make that a thing....like BC (before Covid and dat)

Tell her to have a series of Boutique Christmases Bryan.

• Advertisement

See what Bryan did there? The poem said "silence", and Bryan paused. Wow. Beautiful and delicious.

I wrote a poem too:

Skinny git,
    Deluded twit,
    1 hour a day,
    500K.

Teddy's 99,
    Sounds divine,
    Beatles hits,
    Real chips.

Books by the fire,
    Makes one quite groovy,
    Jigsaws, plain cake,
    A black and white movie.

Tubs was eating something there when he came back from the break. Such a pro, couldn't even wait another minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭StevenToast

I wrote a poem too:

Skinny git,
    Deluded twit,
    1 hour a day,
    500K.

Teddy's 99,
    Sounds divine,
    Beatles hits,
    Real chips.

Books by the fire,
    Makes one quite groovy,
    Jigsaws, plain cake,
    A black and white movie.

Gold

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Bryan LOOOOOOVES Jelly and ice cream. What a shocker.

Bryan: do I sound like a 7 year old?

All the time Bryan, all the time.

Has Ryan Tubridy changed his name. :p

imme wrote: »
    Has Ryan Tubridy changed his name. :p

giphy.gif

Not a show regular are you then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

In any other year, she'd have gotten tickets for the toyshow from The Boyman. I wonder will she get something else instead? A signed copy of "Patrick and the President"?"Patrick and the President, Part II" by ButtersSuki.

Tubridy is releasing his next book after the election in November.

527082.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Bryan LOOOOOOVES Jelly and ice cream. What a shocker.

Bryan: do I sound like a 7 year old?

All the time Bryan, all the time.

He loves jelly and ice cream and hates fish and anything else remotely healthy.

And he takes pride in not being able to cook a decent meal. He might as well just come out with, "vegetables are yucky mummy"

He thinks this tendency to infantilize everything is charming but it makes him sound like an underdeveloped freak.

Next time he's lecturing young people on the importance of reading, someone should intervene and give him a sermon about diet and exercise because the jelly babies and chips routine is catching up on him by the looks of it.

You'd have to wonder what kind of woman would find this infantile persona attractive. It's disturbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

He loves jelly and ice cream and hates fish and anything else remotely healthy.

And he takes pride in not being able to cook a decent meal. He might as well just come out with, "vegetables are yucky mummy"

He thinks this tendency to infantilize everything is charming but it makes him sound like an underdeveloped freak.

Next time he's lecturing young people on the importance of reading, someone should intervene and give him a sermon about diet and exercise because the jelly babies and chips routine is catching up on him by the looks of it.

You'd have to wonder what kind of woman would find this infantile persona attractive. It's disturbing.

He likes a jar leave him alone.

imme wrote: »
    He likes a jar leave him alone.

among other things. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,144 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Don’t forget the the box set and the selection box beside the roaring fire .

In August......

and that delicious Jimmy Stewart photo he keeps in his wallet just in case he fancies a quick hand-shandy to keep him ticking over throughout his two hours in Montrose.

and that delicious Jimmy Stewart photo he keeps in his wallet just in case he fancies a quick hand-shandy to keep him ticking over throughout his two hours in Montrose.

Thanks for that mental image :D

You'd be surprised the number out there who can see through a man's deficiencies as long as there is plenty of money in the bank account.

And if the bank balance doesn't offset the emotionally-stunted manchild persona, he can just don the aul cowboy hat again.

Not a woman alive could resist such hypermasculinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

And if the bank balance doesn't offset the emotionally-stunted manchild persona, he can just don the aul cowboy hat again.

Not a woman alive could resist such hypermasculinity.

And if you don't like it, he'll come round your house and b-b-break both your legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Tubridy is releasing his next book after the election in November.

I think he must have enjoyed posing for this almost as much as hearing a good cancer story.

ryan-tubridy-book-15-1024x776.jpg

fúck me. The deranged smile.

poor kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

527147.jpg

Tubridy, I knew JFK, I was a friend of his. And Bryan, you are no John Kennedy. No matter how hard you try:

You are still the man best suited to donning a Willy Wonka costume, cycling out onto Studio One on a tricycle singing "Let It Go" with the Billy Barrie Kids. I don't remember any of the Kennedys doing that.

• Advertisement

I think he must have enjoyed posing for this almost as much as hearing a good cancer story.

ryan-tubridy-book-15-1024x776.jpg

Is that real, or photoshopped?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement