Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭madpaddy88

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi paddy, ATC, wolf, and Paws. You guys still awake, or are you sleep keyboarding? :pac:

hi swan.. im on the clock tonight dont know bout the lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

madpaddy88 wrote: »
    tis terrible stuffy where i am

all good what's the story with the thread closing

good to hear :) boards can't handle threads over a certain number of replies, so we race for another thread. wolfie has a random number each time and the person who gets that number gets a new thread and their name on it :)
    Hi paddy, ATC, wolf, and Paws. You guys still awake, or are you sleep keyboarding? :pac:

hiya black swan :) I'm still awake here. How are you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm awake, going to sleep shortly though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awake here. Just about.

Not for much longer though. Night all.

good to hear :) boards can't handle threads over a certain number of replies, so we race for another thread. wolfie has a random number each time and the person who gets that number gets a new thread and their name on it :)

okey doke thats a fair deal.

Awake here. Just about.

night purple pawprints

• Advertisement

anything interesting going on in the land of boards tonight or in general..

out of me trolly tonight

night to the peeps heading to bed :)

not much going on here, in bed and relaxing

oh man what id give to be in me bed and get some relaxo time...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hi swan.. im on the clock tonight dont know bout the lads
    I'm off work and cooling my heels in a javahouse with friends paddy. Java is my drug of choice, and I have many sleepless nights to attest to its powers. :eek:
    Indeed ATC! Our little hamsters have to run too fast when threads clock over 10K. Can you picture them breaking a sweat with their little tongues hanging out? :D
    I'm just grand thanks ATC. Didn't get my 1-page yet today, but there's plenty of time given that it's only approaching 7PM Pacific.
    Angron wrote: »
    I'm awake, going to sleep shortly though.
    Aloha Angron. :cool:
    Awake here. Just about.

Nite nite Paws.

oh man what id give to be in me bed and get some relaxo time...

hope the hours fly for you :)
    I'm off work and cooling my heels in a javahouse with friends paddy. Java is my drug of choice, and I have many sleepless nights to attest to its powers. :eek:

Indeed ATC! Our little hamsters have to run too fast when threads clock over 10K. Can you picture them breaking a sweat with their little tongues hanging out? :D

I'm just grand thanks ATC. Didn't get my 1-page yet today, but there's plenty of time given that it's only approaching 7PM Pacific.

Aloha Angron. :cool:

Nite nite Paws.

I can picture that :D

Good to hear :) good luck on your page :cool:

was a challenge doing mine but got it done :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I can picture that :D

hamster_powered_computer_xsmall.jpg

no thanks heartattack in a cup not able to drink coffee
    hope the hours fly for you :)

so do i bud

hamster_powered_computer_xsmall.jpg

:D

Well, we all have to go someday paddy, and I will bright eyed and feather tailed. :eek:

so do i bud

if you don't mind me asking, what do you work as?:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Well, we all have to go someday paddy, and I will bright eyed and feather tailed. :eek:

I plan to go out screaming and covered in blood*

*may not be my own.

*may not be my own.
    This popped into my mind when reading your post wolf...

latest?cb=20110217042153

what cyber wolf said... just dont want to go out in a cup of coffee want to go a fun way if there is such a thing

if you don't mind me asking, what do you work as?:)

security and cover as a porter when busy

*may not be my own.

exactly what i was goin for

what cyber wolf said... just dont want to go out in a cup of coffee want to go a fun way if there is such a thing
    In the arms of a beautiful young woman like the Charlie Harper character in Two-and-a-Half Men, or Conan the Barbarian with sword in hand? :D

security and cover as a porter when busy

exactly what i was goin for

ahh ok, sounds interesting:)

• Advertisement

In the arms of a beautiful young woman like the Charlie Harper character in Two-and-a-Half Men, or Conan the Barbarian with sword in hand? :D

beautiful young woman part sounds good :D
    ahh ok, sounds interesting:)

can be at times..when your in a 1000 year old castle by yourself like tonight and when its full of drunks it can be more interesting :)

nearly a thousand 700 odd years old

can be at times..when your in a 1000 year old castle by yourself like tonight and when its full of drunks it can be more interesting :)

nearly a thousand 700 odd years old

yeah that's true :) I don't work myself, but am a student. Currently on summer holidays

Well paddy I'll leave you with that thought. :D

My tummy is rumbling for food 8 time zones west of Éire, so it's time for Swannie to go hunting.

Bye paddy, wolf, and ATC. Chat with ye later. :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Somebody once told me I would die at the age of 100 in bed with twin nymphomaniac gymnasts.

yeah that's true :) I don't work myself, but am a student. Currently on summer holidays

never had the opportunity myself left school early to get my trade but that work went out the door with the economy so this is where i'm at now you gotta do what you have to to survive.

do you not get a job for the summer

Well paddy I'll leave you with that thought. :D

My tummy is rumbling for food 8 time zones west of Éire, so it's time for Swannie to go hunting.

Bye paddy, wolf, and ATC. Chat with ye later. :cool:

dont leave me with my thoughts terrible things might happen :o
    talk to you later

never had the opportunity myself left school early to get my trade but that work went out the door with the economy so this is where i'm at now you gotta do what you have to to survive.

do you not get a job for the summer

ahh i see, gotta do what you do :)

Nah not off for very long, 3 weeks

see ya black swan :)

ahh i see, gotta do what you do :)

Nah not off for very long, 3 weeks

see ya black swan :)

its a nice break. what are you studying

its a nice break. what are you studying

tis indeed :) glad to have the time off as been studying hard since I started. I'm studying a range of subjects, IT, internet skills, gardening, cooking, work experience etc. It's done over 2 years

• Advertisement

tis indeed :) glad to have the time off as been studying hard since I started. I'm studying a range of subjects, IT, internet skills, gardening, cooking, work experience etc. It's done over 2 years

cool so whats the outcome when your finished what can you go onto do or have you to go back for a year or two to finish

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement