Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Have to say goodbye to my brother soon, hes going back Canada :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

What are you watching Kkkitty?

Wentworth. It's set in a women's prison.

It's not goodbye, it's see you soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Doing OK here. How are you? :)

Ok here too paws. Can't wait for my bed though. Love sleep :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

skype does do miracles to cut the distance (at least for me and my brother... and family..)

not the same but still feels good to talk and see each other even on screen : )...

wishin' your brother a safe flight! : ))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

finished installing :) tis going ok so far, looks kinda different

finished installing :) tis going ok so far, looks kinda different

That's great atc. Did it take long to download?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Have to say goodbye to my brother soon, hes going back Canada
    Awh that sucks :(
    KKkitty wrote:
    Wentworth. It's set in a women's prison.
    Oh I've seen that a couple of times and it seemed good :)
    heyday30 wrote:
    Ok here too paws. Can't wait for my bed though. Love sleep
    Me too. :o

KKkitty wrote: »
    That's great atc. Did it take long to download?

thanks kkkity :) took a while but don't have the best net connection over here, so kinda depends on the net speed

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I wouldn't begin to know how to put together a PC. On the other hand I can fashion a crossbow, build a primitive shelter, and set up a fish trap.

It's remarkably simple, there is only one way to plug most stuff in. Knowing the parts and how to troubleshoot thing when (not if) they go sideways is the real skill :)

I might be able to manage a shelter, but I wouldn't want my life to depend on it :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

thanks kkkity :) took a while but don't have the best net connection over here, so kinda depends on the net speed

I'm really looking forward to seeing how you get on with it atc, I may live vicariously through you in these interesting technical times :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shiminay wrote: »
    It's remarkably simple, there is only one way to plug most stuff in. Knowing the parts and how to troubleshoot thing when (not if) they go sideways is the real skill :)

I might be able to manage a shelter, but I wouldn't want my life to depend on it :D

I should try learning some of the more technical skills available in this digital age.

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to seeing how you get on with it atc, I may live vicariously through you in these interesting technical times :D

cool, will let you know how I'm getting on :) what does live vicariously through you mean btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I should try learning some of the more technical skills available in this digital age.
    its enjoyable and addcitve, don't say you have not been warned :p
    cool, will let you know how I'm getting on :) what does live vicariously through you mean btw?
    i too am interested :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

basically he lets you take all the risks and basks in the joy of any upsides, without any of the risks.

basically he lets you take all the risks and basks in the joy of any upsides, without any of the risks.

ahh I thought that was it, thanks for explaining :) that's ok with me shim :D

I'll let you know too joya

put the dogs to bed and in the lebia myself :) since my apt is pretty much one room I've forgetten how tiring going up and down stairs is

I hate doing stairs.

I hate doing stairs.

me too. Gone up and down a lot of times over the past two days

lovely being in a double bed :D

• Advertisement

I sleep on a full size futon

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

That's one of only a handful of things I miss about being in a relationship. Sleeping in a bigger bed.

I sleep on a full size futon

nice one wolfie :)
    That's one of only a handful of things I miss about being in a relationship. Sleeping in a bigger bed.

yeah same here

I is single, just needs the space to stretch out.

I is single, just needs the space to stretch out.

right too :) I normally sleep in a single bed but when I come up here I'm in a double

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭madpaddy88

how is all tonight.

got a fright when i seen the last thread was closed thought i had nowhere to hang to night

madpaddy88 wrote: »
    how is all tonight.

got a fright when i seen the last thread was closed thought i had nowhere to hang to night

There's always a Lair open somewhere. Blasted humidity is killing me here

heyo paddy :) all good here. how are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭madpaddy88

There's always a Lair open somewhere. Blasted humidity is killing me here

tis terrible stuffy where i am
    heyo paddy :) all good here. how are you?

all good what's the story with the thread closing

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi paddy, ATC, wolf, and Paws. You guys still awake, or are you sleep keyboarding? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement