Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus 2 Invite thread *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Please add me also. Happy OPO user since last year hoping to become an OP2-er soon

added my link in case anyone wants to register with OPO for more options https://oneplus.net/invites?kid=5UIJCF

• Registered Users Posts: 28,714 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Would appreciate an invite if one becomes available. Thanks guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Love an invite if available

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

god's toy wrote: »
    I see it says 'Starting from', I wonder if that's the 16GB one?

64gb is 399 confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭hairypigeon

please put me on the list thanks

this is a great idea!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

I will update the list in the morning. I am off to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭ItsAnEasyGame

Add to list please - Think I am 100k in official list so hopefully get one here first. This is the reason I joined boards.ie last year and a kind soul gave me one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Currently 6,601 in the queue, will offer up here when I get an invite to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

Put me down please!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭brock92

Would love an invite also. put me on list please:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭razor12345

Please add me to list

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Would love an invite if one becomes available, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Can I be added to list please?

Cheers

Whoever is Ian McCormack stop looking for access to the invite list. Its editable by several people. If you want in on the list, look for an invite!

30,000 1+2 sold in china in 64 seconds:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

daytob wrote: »

Yup. Resellers taking money in the hope that they'll have stock to fill it at some point. Hopefully Oneplus are taking note of demand!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭hurling_lad

Can I be added to the list please?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

I'd love an invite if one becomes available, so please add me!

Will absolutely provide an invite back afterwards.

Also, question, how exactly do I check my place in the queue? Can't see anything in my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Cina wrote: »
    I'd love an invite if one becomes available, so please add me!

Will absolutely provide an invite back afterwards.

Also, question, how exactly do I check my place in the queue? Can't see anything in my account.

Pop in your email address again in the registration box. It will appear then.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

sternn wrote: »
    Pop in your email address again in the registration box. It will appear then.

I'm about 480k out of about 2 million. Can I be added to the invite list?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

That is all the stock gone so!

Well according to the CEO, they had only 1000 OnePlus ONE units produced on launch day as they didn't know if it would be a hit or not.
    Now fast forward to last week they said they have 30 times the OnePlus ONE numbers waiting to be sold..
    ...err so China just sold out the entire stock in one minute!!! :(

Quoting this because some people are still not grasping the concept
    Just post here requesting if you would like an invite

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭tippgirl123

Invite please. Got my first one from this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭padair

Looking for an invite :-)

ps. sorry for trying to edit spreadsheet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

I'd like an invite please.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭treatyman

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus-2-invites-in-august.332832/

Are you excited about the OnePlus 2? Now that the keynote and product launch are behind us, you must be wondering how to get your hands on one. With more than 1 million people already signed up for the reservation list, you may be thinking, “Am I ever going to get an invite?” You don’t have to worry. We learned a lot since our first Flagship Killer and ramped up our production for the OnePlus 2 significantly.

Currently, we haven’t begun sending out invites yet. Expect this to happen around mid-August. I’d like to take a second to explain how we prioritize invite sending for the first month:

Early forum supporters who are still active - post count doesn’t matter
    Our most fervent supporters who got the OnePlus One
    Those who stood in line for hours to get a hands-on experience with the OnePlus 2
    Lastly, a small part of the invites will go to those who shared our reservation list the most

Next to the privilege of being one of the first owning the OnePlus 2, they will also be the first to enjoy shareable invites for the OnePlus 2. If you’ve been there at the beginning and are still supporting us with our journey, you’ll be one of the first to receive an invite. For Southeast Asia, there is still too much uncertainty - our team is still working as hard as possible to deliver you the OnePlus 2 as soon as possible - we will keep you updated.

Still, the fastest way to get an invite (or even a free OnePlus 2) is to participate in one of our contests! Keep an eye on our social media and join the fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Looks like being a long wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

Will see how available they become by mid september. If things are looking bleak by then i will start looking at the moto x style

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I heard on a YouTube review that only the 64GB version will be available on release with 16GB version becoming available later. I was hoping for a 16GB version so sounds like I might waste an invite if it comes through too soon, unless they allow pre-oders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

fixxxer wrote: »
    Looks like being a long wait.

Moto x\nexus anyone?

And I just sold my one...

Advertisement