Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus 2 Invite thread *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

If you refer others to the list you get bumped up, you are moving down the list because people below you are moving up!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I would like to be on the invite list as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭treatyman

maximoose wrote: »
    If you refer others to the list you get bumped up, you are moving down the list because people below you are moving up!

Fighting a losing battle so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭treatyman

signed up on 5 different email addresses and now 9,699 / 691,941

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mauricemcc

Yes would like invite ,I am registered and if I get invite will post it here .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

mauricemcc wrote: »
    Yes would like invite ,I am registered and if I get invite will post it here .

You need a 50 post count minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭JamBur

I'd love an invite, have a OPO, eager for a OPT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

someone delete their post? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

I'd love to be considered for an invite if one's going anytime? I'd happily put my given invites back on here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Would love an invite! I am jonesin' to hold this beauty of technology and would write a poem for whoever provides an invite. Will post invites back too of course! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dRNk SAnTA

I would love an invite please.

PS I'm registered on one plus website and am ~#300,000

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

FYI,

We don't have any invites yet but it just takes one person on the waiting list to get the ball rolling. So the more on the list (both here and on Oneplus.net) the better

After that (if last year is anything to go by) it will be both a feast and famine as they will arrive quick and fast or slow and painful.
    Bottom line is we all have to be patient as it may take a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

I'm sitting at #2200 on the list. Hopefully it moves quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 paddy140

I say roll out will be quick enough this year, hopefully !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I'd like an Invite

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sean_b97

I'd LOVE an invite... student and i need a good cheap phone = OP2

I'd like an invite

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

List updated.

Few people with less than 50 posts,so get posting asap.

I though oneplus deliver to Ireland? why the need for parcel motel? Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

sean_b97 wrote: »
    I though oneplus deliver to Ireland? why the need for parcel motel? Thanks for the help!

When the original thread was started they didn't so parcel motel or similar service was required. Ireland was only added later. Just in case its the same it won't hurt to have a PM account set up and ready.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭june2015

yabadabado wrote: »
    List updated.

Few people with less than 50 posts,so get posting asap.

Where can I see the list? How does it work, are invites given in order working down the list?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

june2015 wrote: »
    Where can I see the list? How does it work, are invites given in order working down the list?

Thanks

Check the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭june2015

fixxxer wrote: »
    Check the OP.

Thanks. Just wondering why I'm 54 on list and about 20 places behind people who posted directly after me ? :confused: my post was number 33 in thread between paulkk and Lord derpington.

june2015 wrote: »
    Thanks. Just wondering why I'm 54 on list and about 20 places behind people who posted directly after me ? :confused: my post was number 33 in thread between paulkk and Lord derpington.
    If you read the first post it will say that you need 50 posts. I decided that as it was still a teething issue to allow those for the first day with less than 50 posts to get in on the next days list. its there on the bottom of the op.
    daytob wrote:

I will allow the first 3 june, wickan and whitman on the list but they go onto the next days requests. This was because I was still trying to work out a fair way for people to get one. I will however not put anyone else down who did not start before june and have 50posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Ha too funny, First to respond but 7th on the list? Thats Irish!

god's toy wrote: »
    Ha too funny, First to respond but 7th on the list? Thats Irish!
    sixth on the list ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

Count me in!

Folks its not a big ask to have 50 posts if you have been a member before 1/7/15.
    The same thing happened with the thread last year,I was getting PM's everyday about it being unfair but its the only way it can be kept to boards.ie users ,there are plenty of other places to get invites if anyone doesn't agree with the rules.

Make sure ye all follow the thread and have email notifications turned on.

Daytob is running the show here so I hope ye appreciate the time and effort he will be putting in,as it really is a thankless task.

Last year yaba and myself were doing this, he was in charge and I helped him. We sent pms to people who didnt want them and it got to a stage where certain invites actually got wasted. This isnt the only place to get invites, we arent saying you wont get one from here either.
    Because of the nature of the net we got loads of people registering simply to get the invite. The nature of boards and most of us here will always try share whatever we can, with everyone we can.
    No one knows how many invites everyone will get, we dont know how hard it is going to be, all we do know is that we will do all we can to get everyone an invite.
    We cant please everyone but we dont want non boardsies to come in and just take the invites that we will be sharing. I hope you can understand that a few little stipulations will just be that. Little. At the end of the day before this thread will have run its course those who havent got many posts, or arent here as long will more than likely have the chance to purchase the phone with an invite, provided by someone on boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Would love an invite please.

Advertisement