Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving children to dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

ewekom wrote: »
    Hi guys, man kept us for week n just text me last night that ke picked someone else... So dissapointing I must say... Condition of d house was really not tgat great but requirements like dir palace👿 time is ticking getting pressure on my head, people sin want do weekend i'm still working here full time till end if the week😥

Hi Ewekom,
    Your post is very hard to decipher.
    Can you please edit it.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭sm213

ewekom wrote: »
    Hi guys, man kept us for week n just text me last night that ke picked someone else... So dissapointing I must say... Condition of d house was really not tgat great but requirements like dir palace👿 time is ticking getting pressure on my head, people sin want do weekend i'm still working here full time till end if the week😥

It's very hard renting in dublin at the moment. Very competitive people showing up with money at viewings etc.
    You really need to be aggressive about it. I was on housing sites constantly in case anything new came up.
    If there was a phone number I would ring emails are not enough sometimes.
    Also agents were harder to deal with than landlords renting themselves from my experience. Although there's not many some can be more open to families etc.

Advertisement